Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The love Allah has for mankind...

salaam brothers and sisters..

I came across this video and thwt to share it.. the video is amazing a must watch..

http://youtu.be/u5nVziER8cg

Hope ppl can benefit frm it inshallah
    Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

Re: The love Allah has for mankind...

Originally posted by sunni_ninja View Post
    salaam brothers and sisters..

I came across this video and thwt to share it.. the video is amazing a must watch..

http://youtu.be/u5nVziER8cg

Hope ppl can benefit frm it inshallah
    :jkk: sis, just watched it.

Exactly what I need

Comment

Jazakallahu khayran this is simply beautiful.

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
        :jkk: sis, just watched it.

Exactly what I need
        its something we all need reminding of i think..

Its so easy for us to forget our purpose in life..

I hear so many ppl complain about thier daily lives myself included.. we jus need to b more patient and have mre taqwa...

Insha'Allah.. i pray that Allah showers his mercy on us on the day of jugement as we are huge sinners...
        We need to remember no sin is greater than Allah's (swt) mercy.. that line within itaelf shows hw much lve has for mankind..
        Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

Comment

walaykoum wasalam

jazakhallah khair ive never heard of him http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_allhis talks are powerful

Comment

Originally posted by Curious George View Post
            walaykoum wasalam

jazakhallah khair ive never heard of him http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_allhis talks are powerful
            The link i posted were of maulana tariq jameel lol

Comment

He loves you so much that he is going to punish & torture you eternally if he judges that your bad deeds outweigh your good. Yes- that is true love. I hope you sincerely appreciate it when you are getting boiling, molten lead poured onto your head or the skin of your whole body roasted, recreated & roasted again & again & again.

Comment

Originally posted by AAK View Post
                He loves you so much that he is going to punish & torture you eternally if he judges that your bad deeds outweigh your good. Yes- that is true love. I hope you sincerely appreciate it when you are getting boiling, molten lead poured onto your head or the skin of your whole body roasted, recreated & roasted again & again & again.
                If you accept and want the guidance.
                The one who created you has the right to do what he please but he offered you salvation, it seems your choosing to reject it.
                O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers.

Comment

we have been given the freedom of choice.. if we choose to make our bad deeds over weigh the good then surely we are the ones to blame...

Comment

Originally posted by Umm-Aaliyah View Post
                    If you accept and want the guidance.
                    The one who created you has the right to do what he please but he offered you salvation, it seems your choosing to reject it.
                    Think deeply about what you have just said and you will realise how utterly foolish it is. He is offering me salvation from eternal suffering by demanding I obey him. That is not love. If a serial killer would spare his victims the most unimaginably gruesome torture prior to ending their lives IF they would obey his every command prior to him ending their lives, would you say that serial killer is being loving? This is the sort of logic you are prepared to employ when it comes to your belief. All rational thinking goes out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by AAK View Post
                      Think deeply about what you have just said and you will realise how utterly foolish it is. He is offering me salvation from eternal suffering by demanding I obey him. That is not love. If a serial killer would spare his victims the most unimaginably gruesome torture prior to ending their lives IF they would obey his every command prior to him ending their lives, would you say that serial killer is being loving? This is the sort of logic you are prepared to employ when it comes to your belief. All rational thinking goes out the window.
                      a serial killer wouldn't offer great things in return for them doing as he pleases..

if the victims of a serial killer was to do as the serial killer wished... what are the chances that the serial killer will grant the victims great things in return??

yet we have Allah who has promised us great rewards in the here after...

Comment

:jkk:
                        Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                        Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                        - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Originally posted by sunni_ninja View Post
                          a serial killer wouldn't offer great things in return for them doing as he pleases..

if the victims of a serial killer was to do as the serial killer wished... what are the chances that the serial killer will grant the victims great things in return??

yet we have Allah who has promised us great rewards in the here after...
                          I get it. So it's about reward is it? So if that serial killer were also somehow, hypothetically speaking, able to offer great reward in some afterlife for obedience to his every command then in your eyes that serial killer would be a very compassionate, loving person for sparing his victims unimaginable torture?? I don't know about you but this serial killer seems to me to be not a very pleasant person at all. I'd say he is a bit psychotic- wouldn't you? Wouldn't you ask yourself why he even needed to torture or even demand obedience for his rewards in the first place? Would a truly loving person be like that? Why not just not torture in the first place or not give any reward & make it a quick, clean, painless death for his victims? That would be far more loving.

Comment

Did that serial killer give you life and everything you see and have. No Allah did. Your just being ungrateful.
                            Why don't you go and slap your mother in the face and curse her?
                            O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X