Story of My Marriage - Bro. Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story of My Marriage - Bro. Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari

It's quite funny and worth praising at the same time, subhan'Allaah :)

Re: Story of My Marriage - Bro. Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari

MashAllah, what a unique individual, may Allah help him, protect him and facilitate his Dawah. Just shows you that you never know what Allah has in store for you, so just continue to strive and never dispear in the mercy of Allah.

The whole lecture is about his life from pretty much start to finish and Wallahi is a wonderful story that everyone should listen to as it contains much benefit especially for westerns as they can defiantly relate to him and all he says about his time in the west.

Comment

Westerners as in Muslims living in the west. Its an almost must listen for Muslim males living in the west as I know for a fact alot of them are falling into the same traps he talks about in the lecture. Only differences is that they may not be able to come out of it with there deen or life intact.

Comment

Just listening to this brother's stories demonstrates Allah's Mercy upon His slaves.
        It's such a powerful example of how not to despair of Allah's rahma and to all of us listening that no matter how bad we get or how rubbish we get as Muslims, we're not too far from His Mercy.

This was by far one of his best lectures and he's been delivering lectures for quite some time now - may Allah preserve him. Ameen.
        'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
        Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
        علي الحبشي

Comment

A'ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Glow View Post
            Westerners as in Muslims living in the west. Its an almost must listen for Muslim males living in the west as I know for a fact alot of them are falling into the same traps he talks about in the lecture. Only differences is that they may not be able to come out of it with there deen or life intact.
            as soon as he heard about hijra he knew he couldn't stay. saudi may not be perfect but it's better than here.
            the intresting thing is that he left for saudi without a job or anything prepared.
            "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
            (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
            He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

SubhanAllah so beautiful

JazakAllah khair for sharing :)

Comment

SubhanAllah so beautiful

JazakAllah khair for sharing :)

Comment

Wow...if only I had the tawakkul of this brother

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X