• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiraz Uppal Left His Musical Career

Re: Shiraz Uppal Left His Musical Career

:salams

:masha: That's great.

Allahu Akbar. Allah gives hidayah to whom He wills.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

this sunday 11.30 , hes coming to g haddafi stadium

Comment

I know this singer and I remember some of his songs as well. I am really glad to know of his leaving music industry. May Allah give him patience on this righteous path. Ameeen. Is there any place where can I see his interview about leaving the music industry.

Comment

Allah gave me all the talent, fame and above all "Respect" and everything I have and I am really grateful Alhamdulillah...

I was going through a phase of my life where I felt that whatever I was doing was not right... So I quit back in Feb. 2012... I was listening only to scholars who say that music is forbidden... Where as there are even more who say that its not but i never paid attention to them...

So after quitting I went to US for a break where I was away from media, my fans and just on my own... I quit my most precious thing in life for thee sake of Allah... But later on I thought "Did He ask me for this sacrifice?" The answer was NO... He asked Hazrat Ibrahim A.S to sacrifice his most precious thing (his son) and when he went on doing so, his son was replaced by a goat by Allah... So He only tests you whether you can do it for Him or not... I am nobody.. Neither a Prophet (Nauzubillah) nor a saint... Just an ordinary human being... I gave it up for Him and He gave me a gift in this world... He gave me a chance to represent my country in One World Peace Concert where I performed 2 Qawalis with A R Rahman besides other popular American and British singers... I realized that at this time the world needs peace and peace makers the most rather than anything else... So i thought what was i doing? I was spreading peace and love amongst people with music...

Just for your info. Music is being used in 52 states of US to treat patients and it cures by the hukam of Allah... Its called music therapy where patients are supposed to listen to soothing music for 1 hour a day... And moreover this treatment is a reimbursable one like other treatments in hospitals...

I believe its the use of a thing that makes it forbidden or allowed... Take the example of alcohol when used to be high is forbidden but when used in medicines to cure is allowed... Because Allah says in Quran that there are certain harms in the use of alcohol and certain benefits but the harms are way more than the benefits so stay away from it...

Now whatever is forbidden and whatever is allowed is clearly mentioned in the Quran and being a muslim we should do it... I read the word of alcohol, fornication, meat without slaughtering and without saying Allah ho Akbar, use of silk for men, associating partners with Allah as forbidden and Haram...
          Fortunately or unfortunately the word of MUSIC or SINGING is not there...

Being a muslim we should focus on the 5 pillars of Islam i.e Tauheed, Roza, Namaz, Zakat and Hajj... Which is obligatory... There is no such thing as a good muslim or a bad muslim... If you are following the above you are a muslim and if not then u r not a muslim...

Our religion is so sweet with clearly defined boundaries so lets try to focus on that and remember Allah while you are sitting, standing or laying down... Find a common ground to communicate with the world... And that common ground according to me is Humanity... We all are humans first and then Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Jews, Buddhists etc.

Religion is between you and your creator... Find your own ways to make him happy...

I never imposed my thoughts on anyone even before nor am i doing so now... Think for yourself and decide what do you want to do...

May Allah guide us all to the right path... Amin
          hes back into music ...

Comment

well that didnt go too well

Comment

Oh, Subhan'Allah. :(

May Allah grant us all hidayah.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X