Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I'm voting for Ron Paul

This is why I'm voting for Ron Paul:

Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: This is why I'm voting for Ron Paul

:salams

Voting in a democracy (non-Islamic political system) is haraam.

:wswrwb:
    [CENTER]Fighting Jihad is an obligation on us. What is this talking of Jihad only being of the nafs?[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
      This is why I'm voting for Ron Paul:

If I was an American citizen, I would vote for him too.
      please do not ever rep me. jazakallah.

Comment

Ron Paul may say some things people like, but he is an advocate for firm state's rights, just like the Confederacy was. he has said some pretty racist things and he wants to abolish a lot of civil rights that gives people just treatment. His claim, as was the South's claim years ago, that the Federal government cannot dictate to states how they treat their citizens. and this is true, the constitution allowed the states to do as they pleased, and if you bothered to read into american history, when states were able to do as they pleased, they pretty much excluded a large portion of the population.

hence, jim crow.

Ron Paul would support jim crow, so a vote for ron paul is a vote for Jim Crow.
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
          Ron Paul may say some things people like, but he is an advocate for firm state's rights, just like the Confederacy was. he has said some pretty racist things and he wants to abolish a lot of civil rights that gives people just treatment. His claim, as was the South's claim years ago, that the Federal government cannot dictate to states how they treat their citizens. and this is true, the constitution allowed the states to do as they pleased, and if you bothered to read into american history, when states were able to do as they pleased, they pretty much excluded a large portion of the population.

hence, jim crow.

Ron Paul would support jim crow, so a vote for ron paul is a vote for Jim Crow.
          Thats a ridiculous argument. There is absolutely no chance of the Jim Crow laws coming back anywhere in the nation, and those racist newsletters weren't written by him. The Texas Weekly(which is a liberal extremist newspaper) did an investigation of the newsletter controversy and found that Ron Paul didn't even read them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafarmer33 View Post
            Thats a ridiculous argument. There is absolutely no chance of the Jim Crow laws coming back anywhere in the nation, and those racist newsletters weren't written by him. The Texas Weekly(which is a liberal extremist newspaper) did an investigation of the newsletter controversy and found that Ron Paul didn't even read them.
            akhi,

ron paul is an avowed racist from years back. and like David Duke, he has tempered his tone as of late. Maybe he is a different man, i wont fault him for his old ways (even though he was 50 years old at the time)

my point was that in his clamor being a strict constitutionalist, he is standing on the same platform that the old dixiecrats used for a hundred years. he has recently said that you cannot tell a restaurant who to allow in, who to hire, etc, that is not the federal governments job.............all old school confederate thinking

do i believe jim crow will come back? nope

but i do believe there will be legal justification for banning muslims from doing this or that, tennessee and oklahoma have already started legally discriminating against muslims

mind you, i dont really care, muslims need to be discriminated against, nothing brings about unification than shared oppression

but i dont believe any muslim should contribute to putting these people into office, i would not want that sin in the grave with me
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Dafarmer33 View Post
              and honestly, before you start calling an argument ridiculous when you dont even know the beginning of it, speaks a lot about your superiority complex
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

yeah, but hypoethetically if one were to vote, who else would you choose? Gingrich, Bachmann? And if you're a democrat, then Obama? The only change he made was to increase the war on muslims and to take advantage of the common people even more.

Comment

Originally posted by shafsbhai View Post
                  yeah, but hypoethetically if one were to vote, who else would you choose? Gingrich, Bachmann? And if you're a democrat, then Obama? The only change he made was to increase the war on muslims and to take advantage of the common people even more.
                  if i were to vote, i would vote for ron paul, regardless of his racist tendencies

the system is broke and corrupt, and in all honesty, it needs to be scrapped, and start fresh

he is the only one who recognizes that

the rest of them are all cardboard cutouts of the same nonsense, including the idiot in office now
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                    if i were to vote, i would vote for ron paul, regardless of his racist tendencies

the system is broke and corrupt, and in all honesty, it needs to be scrapped, and start fresh

he is the only one who recognizes that

the rest of them are all cardboard cutouts of the same nonsense, including the idiot in office now
                    i feel the same way. told that to someone else, and they start harping on about how he's a racist and whatnot. as if all the other candidates aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by shafsbhai View Post
                      i feel the same way. told that to someone else, and they start harping on about how he's a racist and whatnot. as if all the other candidates aren't.
                      and you are correct, every single one of them are staunch racists, and obama got some deep racial issues himself, because for him to have been voted in to be a "different candidate" and then do the same, if not worse, than bush, was a major deception on his part. makes me think of the term "wolf in sheeps clothing"

he has done so much damage to the american psyche when it comes to politicians, and if ron paul pulls that same nonsense, i foresee a true american revolution because people will have given up all hope in their politicians for any sense of justice
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Interesting...................... many things were said about Obama too and he out did W in so many ways.
                        Not voting for a wicked and bogus system.
                        46 & 2?

Comment

Haram...

Comment

who is the dude?

Comment

May peace and truth be upon you,

I have followed Ron Paul since 2007 and I advise those who insist on calling Ron Paul "racist" to please do further research. Ron Paul's newsletters were not written by him but by someone else. If you insist that he is racist, I ask that you find a recorded piece of media of Ron Paul spouting racist remarks from the past 30 years. Good luck with that. This is actually an old subject in which the media rehashes in order to discredit him.

I also advise those to look into the reasoning behind his votes in congress. He did not vote against some laws because he was "racist" but rather because the very logic behind such laws goes against the Constitution. For example, passing a law that forces businesses to admit all kinds of people even though the owner may only wish to admit certain kinds of people. To force such an owner, or in other words to take away his liberty and freedom, is to go against the Constitution. If people found out that the owner discriminates against a certain group, they are free to take their money elsewhere. In the end, the owner just might concede and start admitting everyone for the sake of his business. This is the power of the free market.

One also cannot claim that Ron Paul would support Jim Crow laws when in that time blacks did not receive equal rights as decreed by the Constitution. Ron Paul himself would never pass such a law that oppresses certain groups of people. For example, drug laws are one of the most racist laws we have in the government. This is because the laws are applied in an unbalanced manner; more black people are in prison for minor drug offenses than whites even though both groups may engage in the same act equally.

For those who live in th understand that this is contrary to the philosophy of Islam (i.e. Islamic Shari'ah) but you will not live under an Islamic state in your lifetime (if God wills). In the meantime, I believe that you have the responsibility to support positive change that benefits not only Muslims living in America but Americans in general.

And God knows best.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X