• Show
Clear All

• "Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus" response

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah, a response video.

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Re: "Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus" response

I'm not a fan of his delivery, but his overall lines are impressively written. Good stuff.

Comment

:sub: He destroyed him.

it reminds me of the story of Ibrahim (a.s) and the king who disputed with him.

(Al-Baqarah) 2:258

"258. Have you not looked at him who disputed with Ibrahim (Abraham) about his Lord (Allah), because Allah had given him the kingdom? When Ibrahim (Abraham) said (to him): "My Lord (Allah) is He Who gives life and causes death." He said, "I give life and cause death." Ibrahim (Abraham) said, "Verily! Allah causes the sun to rise from the east; then cause it you to rise from the west." So the disbeliever was utterly defeated. And Allah guides not the people, who are Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.)."

Comment

His message was on point. It's was the sound effects and visuals that were..a little, I don't know..different.

Overall really good job

Comment

Yeah I've seen that, but what is the oiriginal video/ w.e he is responding to?

Avoid excessive laughter and useless arguments as they harden the heart and lead to heedlessness.

Comment

I thought the video in the OP was a version of the normal one :S But now i think its a response to it

Original video/Video being responded to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

Bread is a staple diet in Syria just like rice is for us, and the government is bombing bread factories so that the people can die from hunger! Many of our brothers and sisters have already died.Imagine we were in this situation, where we don't have anything on our plate to eat? Even a piece of bread?

Comment

i posted this about a week ago, nobody wanted to post about it lol some of the points he makes on this vid are soo true... good form of dawah, someone watching this thinking..

'lets watch what he said back to our vid' could possibly end up doubting his own faith

i know if i watched that vid as a non muslim i would doubt my faith
              ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

Comment

i was addicted to this video from day 1.... the amount of christians and athiast that were amazed about islam really shocked me i kept refreshing to see the comments every 5 sec`s ,,,some serious debates happend there ,,and i loved it

and u find some thick narrow minded 1`s,,, hey but thats life ,,,,,, do u guyz know this brother is revert himself :inlove:

Comment

:masha: loved it.

I've seem the xtian version posted a lot on FB people need to post the truthful version in response!
                  Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: (Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Originally posted by BelalPalestine View Post
                    I thought the video in the OP was a version of the normal one :S But now i think its a response to it

Original video/Video being responded to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY
                    oh right :jkk:
                    what he says makes no sense

Avoid excessive laughter and useless arguments as they harden the heart and lead to heedlessness.

Comment

Originally posted by innocent_girl View Post
                      i was addicted to this video from day 1.... the amount of christians and athiast that were amazed about islam really shocked me i kept refreshing to see the comments every 5 sec`s ,,,some serious debates happend there ,,and i loved it

and u find some thick narrow minded 1`s,,, hey but thats life ,,,,,, do u guyz know this brother is revert himself :inlove:
                      yeah ive seen interesting comments, May Allah Guide those who are looking for the truth, Ameen
                      oh mashaAllah, didnt know he was a revert :)

Comment

Highest rated comment at the moment -

I'm a Christian, but I really like this! It's kinda the truth! Anyway...great video!
                        brjoli 1 hour ago 11

It's a good response, definitly makes alot of Christians think.
                        A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Oh this video. I really like it mashaAllah.

I think this is a brother from my local mosque Alhumdulillah.

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]deen Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the . So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2][1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                          [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

This video is just nice!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X