Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tripoli to Damascus to Imam Mahdi - Sheikh Imran Hosein

Originally posted by Ibn Abidin View Post
    Kufir, shirk, and more kufir. everything you don't agree with is kufr. So what he didnt take the opinion of one sahaba don't be shocked but many scholars have to at some point choose the opinion of one sahaba over another or a later scholar for one reason or another. Are all these scholars now kufar or have committed kufir.

Who taught you your definition of Kufir shaykh google, this isnt even a point of Aqeedah to be an issue of Kufr.

regarding the shaykh views he believes Yajuj to be released in stages some already among us some to come later so no he doesn't contradict the hadith he has another interpretation for it.

loose the hate bandwagon your not on Islamic charachter if you feel hate and make takfir so often it only comes from this.

like you interpreting the Quran and sunnah according to your self and leaving 1400 years of islamic interpretation. The topic btw is sings of Qiyamah new interpretation will always be needed as more context is added to our understanding, that is just a given, when rasul allah said dajjal will ride a donkey whose ears are such and such a length across do you still hope to find a giant donkey somewhere or will you follow the new understanding that he is talking about a plane.
    That's the problem, these brothers aren't even scholars and yet they are passing fatwas on him, may Allah remove tge hatred from their hearts. The sheiks opinions are derived from Quran and hadith its not from thin air.

To everyone stay with the opinion you want, no need to show hate.
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888 View Post
      That's the problem, these brothers aren't even scholars and yet they are passing fatwas on him, may Allah remove tge hatred from their hearts. The sheiks opinions are derived from Quran and hadith its not from thin air.

To everyone stay with the opinion you want, no need to show hate.
      Actually of the 2 examples I gave you both go against the sayings of Muhammad saw .

It seems his ideas are in fact gained from thin air, as Quran and sunnah say otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
        Actually of the 2 examples I gave you both go against the sayings of Muhammad saw .

It seems his ideas are in fact gained from thin air, as Quran and sunnah say otherwise
        It would be better for you if you post a fatwa about this sheikh by a scholar/sheikh, instead of slandering him yourself when you even haven't read the hadits from which he derived his "opinions" from.

As always no one is forcing their opinions on you. Thank you for your opinions. Whoever wants to listen to this sheikh can do so and whoever want to avoid him can do so as well.

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888 View Post
          It would be better for you if you post a fatwa about this sheikh by a scholar/sheikh, instead of slandering him yourself when you even haven't read the hadits from which he derived his "opinions" from.

As always no one is forcing their opinions on you. Thank you for your opinions. Whoever wants to listen to this sheikh can do so and whoever want to avoid him can do so as well.
          Actually those 2 examples were taken from someone. And he went into things in great detail, even posting it to Imran Hossain and offering guidance

As for opinions, am glad you said this and would point you to surah 33 verse 36

Sahih International
          It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

Comment

Please provide a fatwa from a "scholar"who have read and evaluated this sheikh's work. We prefer the opinions of learned men instead of you, your slandering demonstrates that you are no way near to being a scholar.

Once again, please provide a respectable fatwa by a "scholar" jzk.

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
              ^no. Ive been with him and he doesnt speak out against munkar. A so called 'shaykh' was being served food with women who had uncivered hair and were wearing trousers.
              your examples are really weak, the shaykh isnt obliged to speak out against anyone let alone a women with uncovered hair [really in our day and age!], it isnt the way of our prophet and there are specific examples of this in the sira. Your lack of knowledge and your quickness to judge without knowing the shaikhs reason are what lead you to this. Did you open up his heart to see what he thought.

Comment

Which TV programme did you get these views from?

To go against what the prophet saw said, which i sthe speach of Allah swt is what?

Read what he says before you spout your rubbish.

the show is called "shopping for a fatwah".

Comment

As for opinions, am glad you said this and would point you to surah 33 verse 36

Sahih International
                  It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.
                  O scholar of scholar's, what this is referring to is according to your opinion, meaning you are the one who chose to apply it to what the shaykh said not a real scholar of islam. This is referring to Islamic laws not issues of the future and signs of the hour which have nothing to do with Islamic laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Abidin View Post
                    your examples are really weak, the shaykh isnt obliged to speak out against anyone let alone a women with uncovered hair [really in our day and age!], it isnt the way of our prophet and there are specific examples of this in the sira. Your lack of knowledge and your quickness to judge without knowing the shaikhs reason are what lead you to this. Did you open up his heart to see what he thought.
                    I knew him very close.
                    نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

so do other people who hold a better understanding of there religion, he is a shaikh he speaks to countless people. nothing you have mentioned is clear cut or shocking in reality.

Comment

^I have fulfilled my duty to warn you. I am telling u the truth.
                        نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
                          ^I have fulfilled my duty to warn you. I am telling u the truth.
                          Thank you, now let the people decide of they want to listen to him or not.

Account Disabled

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X