Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tripoli to Damascus to Imam Mahdi - Sheikh Imran Hosein

Originally posted by n0.n4m3 View Post
    LOL Wallahi im not family. Im somali hes indian lol.
    yoo you should say what wrong cuz he's got a following, and if he's misguiding and you know about it, you might be accountable

Comment

plus I've heard that he said the FSA are terrorists

Comment

I am telling u to stay away from him. I know a lot about him. He is deviant. I have warned you.
        نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by mabz View Post
          plus I've heard that he said the FSA are terrorists
          he says they are the soldiers of the dajjal and worse than cattle, the same words Allaah uses for the kuffar in the Quran
          Abu Saalehah

OUTREACH4ISLAM - Calling the not yet Muslims of Leicester to Islam since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by abu saalehah View Post
            he says they are the soldiers of the dajjal and worse than cattle, the same words Allaah uses for the kuffar in the Quran
            whats wrong with him? is he sufi? cuz i heard in a lecture that he said he wasnt a lot of things, but he didnt mention that he wasnt sufi

Comment

Originally posted by mabz View Post
              whats wrong with him? is he sufi? cuz i heard in a lecture that he said he wasnt a lot of things, but he didnt mention that he wasnt sufi
              I am telling you not to be his student.
              I dont wanna reveal. But all I can tell you guys is that his teacher was from the Qadiriyya sufis.

Comment

No one listen to this guy. He is pro-rafida and gives a dodgy twist to many hadith

Comment

Originally posted by muqallid View Post
                  No one listen to this guy. He is pro-rafida and gives a dodgy twist to many hadith
                  Yeah

Comment

All I will say to you guys is that there are two types of Muslims, the one eyed and the two eyed. The one eyed Muslims will find his ideas wired since they don't have the capability to see through dajjaals deception. They take whatever garbage they see on the news as reality. Most people still cannot accept the fact that the Arab Spring is a Western creation even when the West openly support the rebels through arms and financial support. Even when the West is the one that decides who are going to be the leaders of the revolution. Even when the West is the one puts the authentic mujahideen on black list and prevent them from leadership while they are the ones who do most of the fighting.
                    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Also sheikh Imran hosein predicted the Arab Spring 10 years ago (find the video on YouTube)
                      That's because he can see through dajjaals deception.
                      Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

ahhh I see we lack the special magic sight, that is our problem. that is why we don't see past the outer appearance of a man who twisted hadith, goes against ijma, and calls the mujahideen kuffar, worse than cattle and instead see the man you see who has deep insights.
                        Abu Saalehah

OUTREACH4ISLAM - Calling the not yet Muslims of Leicester to Islam since 2006

Comment

I am telling you not to be his student.
                          I dont wanna reveal. But all I can tell you guys is that his teacher was from the Qadiriyya sufis.

Peeps listen to brother nO.n4m3, he is right.

Check this out inshalllah.

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=7698
                          ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

(Quran: Surah 18 Verse 49)

Comment

I am telling u to stay away from him. I know a lot about him. He is deviant. I have warned you.
                            since we are openly insulting scholars, ill start to, i have spoken to him personally most of you [including the one above] are not smart enough to understand how he arrives at his opinions. I dont see it the way he does but he is a serious intellectual who has done some in depth analysis of the topic's and his views are very technical.

Ibn taymiya was a Qdiri sufi by the way, shakh abdul qadir al jilani [his name is on the tariqa] is accepted by the entire Ummah including salafi's so you must belong to some far out group if you have an issue with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Abidin View Post
                              since we are openly insulting scholars, ill start to, i have spoken to him personally most of you [including the one above] are not smart enough to understand how he arrives at his opinions. I dont see it the way he does but he is a serious intellectual who has done some in depth analysis of the topic's and his views are very technical.

Ibn taymiya was a Qdiri sufi by the way, shakh abdul qadir al jilani [his name is on the tariqa] is accepted by the entire Ummah including salafi's so you must belong to some far out group if you have an issue with him.
                              I asked him about singing in the masjid.
                              He said: I know that its not part of the Quran and sunnah, but my teacher did that. And I chrished the very dust he walked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bina20 View Post
                                Peeps listen to brother nO.n4m3, he is right.

Check this out inshalllah.

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=7698
                                your kidding right look at the name of the website, ahl al hadeeth, do you know who they are, these people reject just about everyone in favor of there own interpretation of hadith hence the name. You couldn't have gone to less reliable site.

Comment

Working...
                                X