Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aamir Liaquat video

Originally posted by x--x View Post
    Lols his round cheeks are so funny and what he does with his hands.
    Originally posted by noobz View Post
    look at that molvis buttery face and tell me u didnt laugh :rotfl:
    You guys are messed up. Lol. Serious, lol.

I agree, though, the question that was asked is very nazuk, indeed.

Originally posted by shikran View Post
    y we shuld believe him.. if its fake thn y he has failed to bring the original contents..?
    Cause he doesn't work with that channel anymore.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

^^ But why was GEO having all the youtube content removed then if it was them who had released it?

Comment

Yeah, at least, according to him.

If you've watched his response to the video, you'll clearly see who he's pointing at, even though, he doesn't say it directly.

And, the fact that GEO is removing the video means it came out of there.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

GEO is smart enough to know that if the video like that is out for even a day, it will spread like fire and it did.

So, the damage is done. Now, they can "remove" the video, but it will always be there, really.

Comment

no one gonna trust him.. if its fake.. thn he has to prove it..
            Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

↑I don't agree with that logic. He has to prove it?

Anyways, I don't want to get too deep in here. If he has done wrong, then he has wronged himself, and at least, his sins were hidden.
              The people who "exposed" him, I don't know what they were thinking, but they should be concerned about the akhirah.

If he hadn't done that, then still, people who exposed him, should be even more concerned about their akhirah and fear Allah.

Whoever has done an atom's weight of good will see it, and whoever has done an atom's weight of evil will also see it.

Allah is All Aware and Most Just.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X