• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Koran By Heart [Documentary]

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    :masha:

Rifdha was the best! :up:
    :masha: All of the children are great, though. Their zeal is outstanding. :masha:

SubhanAllah, though. Truly a miracle of Allah. What other book is being etched in the hearts of millions and millions of people, young and old, educated and illiterate, rich and poor, Arabs and non-Arabs, from all corners of the world? Is this not a sign in of itself? Yet, they still deny the majesty of Kalamullah.

May Allah grant us all the ability and tawfeeq to memorize His book.
    Allahuma ameen!
    I know!! subhanAllah.. I still haven't heard of a devout chrisition who memorised the bible.. so Allahu a'lam. But seeing all these little children reciting it so beautifully, with their adorable smiles on their faces.. mashaAllah, that is definitely an ayah. SubhanAllah. :)
    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_87 View Post
      Finished watching it. Absolutely amazing, the parents of these children are amazing subhanaAllah, May Allah raise their ranks on Yawmul Qiyaama for their efforts, Ameen.

Made me very emotional, I loved the relationship between the fathers and children. I pray that Allah Subhanaahu wa Ta3aala enables me to bring up my children to love and honour Islam, Ameen
      I'm sure they will be rewarded:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The Qur’aan will come on the Day of Resurrection like a pale man saying to its companion, “Do you recognize me? I am the one who made you stay up at night and made you thirsty during the day…” Then he will be given dominion in his right hand and eternity in his left, and a crown of dignity will be placed upon his head, and his parents will be clothed with garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “O Lord, how did we earn this.” It will be said to them, “Because you taught your child the Qur’aan.”’”
      (Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, 6/51).

:) That enought should make a muslim eager to memorize the Quran.. what a beautiful way to honour our parents!
      الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_87 View Post
        Finished watching it. Absolutely amazing, the parents of these children are amazing subhanaAllah, May Allah raise their ranks on Yawmul Qiyaama for their efforts, Ameen.

Made me very emotional, I loved the relationship between the fathers and children. I pray that Allah Subhanaahu wa Ta3aala enables me to bring up my children to love and honour Islam, Ameen
        Ameen.

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
        I totally agree with you on that. To me and other muslims, he just sounds like a normal muslim father wh is concerned for his daughters akhira.. mashaAllah. I know he wasn't just saying what he was saying.. he had a past, and repented. He just doesn't want his daughter to go through that. The fact that he's SO concerned with his daughters hafidth and 'ilm already makes him out to be an AMAZING father. May Allah keep him safe, ameen.

Egypt probably isn't THE best.. but it definitely would be my first choice b'ithnillah. I know, that scene with the brother reciting was beautiful :). MashaAllah, it is the norm there :). May Allah bless you with all that you wish for ya habibti :) InshaAllah Allah will honour you with your own little hafiz!! :D (and us :D) Allahuma ameen!
        Aww, :jkk: for you adi'yaat, Sis. :inlove:

Absolutely agree about Rifdha's father, too.
        Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
        O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
        We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

I loved those kids Soo much! Djamal was the brave one, NabioAllah had the voice of an angel, and Rifdah is one smart and ambitious little girl. I cried when Djamal made the mistake and was very sad that NabiAllahs teacher had to stop teaching. And also I was imPressed with the woman who the most expert nonMuslim on tajweed and Quran reciting. May she be guided.

And last but not least mabrook to Abdullah from Egypt who won the comPetition. You can tell his mother mashAllah made a lot of effort to raise him on deen.
          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
            And last but not least mabrook to Abdullah from Egypt who won the comPetition. You can tell his mother mashAllah made a lot of effort to raise him on deen.
            Totally, I loved the way she was speaking, masha-Allah!
            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X