• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koran By Heart [Documentary]

:start:
    :salams

http://www.putlocker.com/file/5B4E6389D6FE9F45#.TjkfepNzQI8.facebook

Truly AMAZING subhanAllah.. one documentary worth watching mashaAllah. Please make dua for these children, their families, and the muslims.
    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Re: Koran By Heart [Documentary]

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
    :start:
    :salams

http://www.putlocker.com/file/5B4E63...NzQI8.facebook

Truly AMAZING subhanAllah.. one documentary worth watching mashaAllah. Please make dua for these children, their families, and the muslims.
    JazakAllah Khair for sharing :) Loved all three contestants :)

Comment

wa iyaak :) I know.. those children are such gems mashaAllah! May Allah keep them safe

Comment

Masha'Allah saw this a few days ago absolutley amazing. One thing I realized in all cases for the children was the importance of the parental influence and encouragement in their lives!
        17-07

Comment

Originally posted by WhatSheSaid View Post
          Masha'Allah saw this a few days ago absolutley amazing. One thing I realized in all cases for the children was the importance of the parental influence and encouragement in their lives!
          That is very true.. and how children look up to their parents as well. Like the little boy from Senegal who said he wanted to be an imam like his father, mashaAllah! I loved the part where him and his father where walking down the beach reading Quran together.. so beautiful (':

Comment

:wswrwb:

Finally watched this... The love these children have for the Qur'an is amazing, masha-Allah, may Allah increase this within them. Djamil made me cry a lot :o Wish I could have ran up and hugged him! :o He's so tiny! Nabiollah's confidence in what he wants was inspiring, masha-Allah, and Rifdha's just really not like an average kid her age, is she? :inlove:

The overall message of the video was a joke tho, what a way to spoil what could have been an amazing doc.
            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

That is very true.. and how children look up to their parents as well. Like the little boy from Senegal who said he wanted to be an imam like his father, mashaAllah! I loved the part where him and his father where walking down the beach reading Quran together.. so beautiful (':
              I know this is dreamy, but I'd really love that one day... that scene was beautiful, Alhamdulillah, there is something very attractive about practicing Islam in areas (generally) untouched by all the consumerism we find in countries like the one I'm in (and in most countries).
              We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
                :wswrwb:

Finally watched this... The love these children have for the Qur'an is amazing, masha-Allah, may Allah increase this within them. Djamil made me cry a lot :o Wish I could have ran up and hugged him! :o He's so tiny! Nabiollah's confidence in what he wants was inspiring, masha-Allah, and Rifdha's just really not like an average kid her age, is she? :inlove:

The overall message of the video was a joke tho, what a way to spoil what could have been an amazing doc.
                :) I know what you mean sister mashaAllah..it just strikes this chord in your heart! MashaAllah, they each had something special about them. The part where Djamil made a mistake when his turn came up during the recitation just killed me.. I really wish someone could've gave him another chance, but I guess it wouldn't have been fair. I know much it hurts when you've been practising all day, hoping to make your parents proud and then a mistake like that happens :(. But I'm sure Allah subhanahu wa ta'la has some wisdom behind that, because a precious kid like him wouldn't been hurt for no reason. And mashAllah, that Nabiollah kid is something! :D The same with Rifdha (may Allah bless her parents! mashaAllah).

I know this is dreamy, but I'd really love that one day... that scene was beautiful, Alhamdulillah, there is something very attractive about practicing Islam in areas (generally) untouched by all the consumerism we find in countries like the one I'm in (and in most countries).
                True that. I guess that's why alot of people prefer living in such countries. Like I know the documentary portrayed Egypt as being very busy, full of traffic, and people and all. BUT you won't believe how happy some people of the people are there because they are satisfied with what Allah has given them. I lived there for a while, and I always notice a huge difference between Egypt and Canada. Even though it's a third world country, and has all it's cons, but still it's the place to be mashaAllah. And that comment made by Rifdha's father, where he said that Egyptians aren't as practising as he thought, was a bit of a generalization if you ask me. You need to spend a couple more days if not weeks to truly appreciate the beauty of a place. I'll stop now, or else I'll just go on and on lol :o

I'm glad you enjoyed it though! :up:

Comment

:) I know what you mean sister mashaAllah..it just strikes this chord in your heart! MashaAllah, they each had something special about them. The part where Djamil made a mistake when his turn came up during the recitation just killed me.. I really wish someone could've gave him another chance, but I guess it wouldn't have been fair. I know much it hurts when you've been practising all day, hoping to make your parents proud and then a mistake like that happens :(. But I'm sure Allah subhanahu wa ta'la has some wisdom behind that, because a precious kid like him wouldn't been hurt for no reason. And mashAllah, that Nabiollah kid is something! :D The same with Rifdha (may Allah bless her parents! mashaAllah).
                  Absolutely, there is wisdom in everything that happens. I made my brother watch this after Iftar today, lol, and I reheard Djamil's father (the Imam) recite and masha-Allah, what a beautiful voice!!! Look at these parents, what examples they are for their children, masha-Allah; little Djamil wants to grow up and be an Imam like his father. :inlove:

I wonder what became of Rifdha's family and if they moved, whether they're okay considering everything that's been happening in Yemen. =/

True that. I guess that's why alot of people prefer living in such countries. Like I know the documentary portrayed Egypt as being very busy, full of traffic, and people and all. BUT you won't believe how happy some people of the people are there because they are satisfied with what Allah has given them. I lived there for a while, and I always notice a huge difference between Egypt and Canada. Even though it's a third world country, and has all it's cons, but still it's the place to be mashaAllah. And that comment made by Rifdha's father, where he said that Egyptians aren't as practising as he thought, was a bit of a generalization if you ask me. You need to spend a couple more days if not weeks to truly appreciate the beauty of a place. I'll stop now, or else I'll just go on and on lol :o

I'm glad you enjoyed it though! :up:
                  I think for Rifdha's father, his expectations might have been too high; for all we know, he may never have traveled out of the Maldives before. I really didn't like how they were making him out to be this harsh extremist, when in reality, people have different ways of showing affection. To me, he seems like one of those people who will most likely be more content in somewhere like the Maldives, as opposed to a busy city. It must have surprised him a lot.

One of my favourite scenes was where a bunch of young Brothers were standing together randomly at the Masjid (or somewhere with elaborately decorated walls), with one of them reciting in the middle - masha-Allah, that Brother has an amaaazing voice! I really loved that scene, it made me think about how things like this must be a norm in Muslim countries... I really want to move some day, insha-Allah! It was simply beautiful. :love:

I've never been to Egypt myself, but I'll take your word for it :p I'm sure any place could be better, yet I was definitely impressed. :D

Lol, feel free to continue...

Comment

asallamu 'alaikom,

I get an error with the link: This file doesn't exist, or has been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by SeedsOfDunya View Post
                      asallamu 'alaikom,

I get an error with the link: This file doesn't exist, or has been removed.
                      Wa'alaykum as-salaam,

Try here instead.

Comment

:masha:

Rifdha was the best! :up:
                        :masha: All of the children are great, though. Their zeal is outstanding. :masha:

SubhanAllah, though. Truly a miracle of Allah. What other book is being etched in the hearts of millions and millions of people, young and old, educated and illiterate, rich and poor, Arabs and non-Arabs, from all corners of the world? Is this not a sign in of itself? Yet, they still deny the majesty of Kalamullah.

May Allah grant us all the ability and tawfeeq to memorize His book.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Finished watching it. Absolutely amazing, the parents of these children are amazing subhanaAllah, May Allah raise their ranks on Yawmul Qiyaama for their efforts, Ameen.

Made me very emotional, I loved the relationship between the fathers and children. I pray that Allah Subhanaahu wa Ta3aala enables me to bring up my children to love and honour Islam, Ameen
                          Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam

Comment

Definitely. Ameen.

Amazing part is that they are living lives that is worse than us in terms of luxury, but they seem so satisfied. :masha:
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Absolutely, there is wisdom in everything that happens. I made my brother watch this after Iftar today, lol, and I reheard Djamil's father (the Imam) recite and masha-Allah, what a beautiful voice!!! Look at these parents, what examples they are for their children, masha-Allah; little Djamil wants to grow up and be an Imam like his father. :inlove:

I wonder what became of Rifdha's family and if they moved, whether they're okay considering everything that's been happening in Yemen. =/

I think for Rifdha's father, his expectations might have been too high; for all we know, he may never have traveled out of the Maldives before. I really didn't like how they were making him out to be this harsh extremist, when in reality, people have different ways of showing affection. To me, he seems like one of those people who will most likely be more content in somewhere like the Maldives, as opposed to a busy city. It must have surprised him a lot.

One of my favourite scenes was where a bunch of young Brothers were standing together randomly at the Masjid (or somewhere with elaborately decorated walls), with one of them reciting in the middle - masha-Allah, that Brother has an amaaazing voice! I really loved that scene, it made me think about how things like this must be a norm in Muslim countries... I really want to move some day, insha-Allah! It was simply beautiful. :love:

I've never been to Egypt myself, but I'll take your word for it :p I'm sure any place could be better, yet I was definitely impressed. :D

Lol, feel free to continue...
                              I totally agree with you on that. To me and other muslims, he just sounds like a normal muslim father wh is concerned for his daughters akhira.. mashaAllah. I know he wasn't just saying what he was saying.. he had a past, and repented. He just doesn't want his daughter to go through that. The fact that he's SO concerned with his daughters hafidth and 'ilm already makes him out to be an AMAZING father. May Allah keep him safe, ameen.

Egypt probably isn't THE best.. but it definitely would be my first choice b'ithnillah. I know, that scene with the brother reciting was beautiful :). MashaAllah, it is the norm there :). May Allah bless you with all that you wish for ya habibti :) InshaAllah Allah will honour you with your own little hafiz!! :D (and us :D) Allahuma ameen!
                              Last edited by whisperofimaan; 28-08-11, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X