Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Orangutan Saves a Baby Bird from Drowning

Originally posted by truepath View Post
    no you piece of poodle who thinks he evolved from monkeys, Quran doesn't says anything as such. Thats what I have been trying to inject in your skull all these days. Infact, Quran says Allah created Adam (AS), the first man on earth as Human.
    Well why did you say the things you did then? And I don't know anyone who thinks humans evolved from monkeys. I have no idea where you have gotten that idea from, but since it's certainly not from the theory of evolution I simply guessed that it must have been from the Quran.

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman View Post
      Well why did you say the things you did then? And I don't know anyone who thinks humans evolved from monkeys. I have no idea where you have gotten that idea from, but since it's certainly not from the theory of evolution I simply guessed that it must have been from the Quran.
      So you dont believe that humans evolved from monkeys and apes?

I think you should stop guessing things about Quran and rather read it to know what it says and what it doesn't.
      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

So you dont believe that humans evolved from monkeys and apes?

I think you should stop guessing things about Quran and rather read it to know what it says and what it doesn't.
        Monkeys or apes, which is it?

Comment

brother "norseman" im unable to send you PM? im unable to reply to your PM

Comment

banned users can't send or receive PMs
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

What about this video, a leopard that killed the monkey realized the monkey had a baby and tries to protect it rest of the night from other animals. Leopards must be closer to humans as well, innit?

http://youtu.be/ZLHY7Y9-O1E
              Leopards are related to us, but not as closely as orangutans. The tree from which the leaf the orangutan uses to rescue the bird comes is also our relative, but rather more distantly.

The videos are both fascinating, but I would hestitate to say for certain they demonstrate "altruism." We'd have to know the subjective motivations of the creatures, and of course we can't. In both cases, it looks to me that simple curiosity is at least as likely an explanation. When the orangutan picks up the bird, it looks to me like he's trying to figure out whether it would be tasty to eat, then decides it isn't and goes on just watching it. Just my subjective impression, which means little.

Comment

aww subhanAllah! That was amazing... such a shame that some humans who are blessed with an intellect can't even be compared to this orangutan.. subhanAllah
                الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya View Post
                  banned users can't send or receive PMs
                  im not banned.

brother "norseman"?

Comment

Working...
                  X