Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orangutan Saves a Baby Bird from Drowning

More humans should learn from this:

He picks the bird up gently and tries to revive it very gently after picking it up.

Awesome:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13814508

suffer me

Re: Orangutan Saves a Baby Bird from Drowning

SubhanAllah... Can't believe that!
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

what language were those people speaking? .................that's not English.

Comment

And people fail to see the common ancestery of humans and the other great apes. That video ought to give them some new perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman View Post
          And people fail to see the common ancestery of humans and the other great apes. That video ought to give them some new perspective.
          It was only a matter of time...

suffer me

Comment

An orangutan saved a drowning bird.......my great grandad was half chimp?? is that what you're saying?

Comment

Oh My Lord, the orangutan did CPR - he did gentle compressions and even rescue breaths..that is truly AMAZING..it took 1000s of yrs for humans to finally learn that procedure...wonder who taught the orangutan that technique in matter of seconds?! Signs like this will ALWAYS increase our belief in Allah's Greatness..it will NEVER reduce a believer's faith...Hope you understand our perspective Norseman, May Allah swt guide you into the truth, Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by kajoorbhai View Post
                An orangutan saved a drowning bird.......my great grandad was half chimp?? is that what you're saying?
                No and neither is the theory of evolution. But that videos demonstrates the similarity in behaviour and alturism of humans and orangutans which both are part of the Hominidae family (Great Apes).

Comment

so what if they're similar? what does that mean?

Comment

Because of the close kinship between humans and orangutans, those similarities in altruistic behaviour would be something to expect.

Comment

looks like this particular orangutan that saved the bird must be in transformation phase isnt it? i wonder how many days it will take for him to completely look like you ie human. any idea?
                      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Because of the close kinship between humans and orangutans, those similarities in altruistic behaviour would be something to expect.
                        What about this video, a leopard that killed the monkey realized the monkey had a baby and tries to protect it rest of the night from other animals. Leopards must be closer to humans as well, innit?

http://youtu.be/ZLHY7Y9-O1E

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                          looks like this particular orangutan that saved the bird must be in transformation phase isnt it? i wonder how many days it will take for him to completely look like you ie human. any idea?
                          I don't know, does the Quran say so? The theory of evolution however doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                            What about this video, a leopard that killed the monkey realized the monkey had a baby and tries to protect it rest of the night from other animals. Leopards must be closer to humans as well, innit?

http://youtu.be/ZLHY7Y9-O1E
                            No, but yet another very interesting case of alturism indeed.

Comment

I don't know, does the Quran say so? The theory of evolution however doesn't.
                              no you piece of poodle who thinks he evolved from monkeys, Quran doesn't says anything as such. Thats what I have been trying to inject in your skull all these days. Infact, Quran says Allah created Adam (AS), the first man on earth as Human.

Comment

Working...
                              X