Body of Firaun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body of Firaun...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFq6wbhlcJo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFq6wbhlcJo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Any opinions?
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Re: Body of Firaun...

His body is at the egyptian museum in Cairo... it's real creepy subhanAllah.. like he still has hair
    subhanAllah
    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

How do we know for sure?

But, I do remember there's an Ayah or Hadith that says that their body will be preserved to serve as an example for us.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his troops followed them aggresively and sinfully. When drowning became reality for him, he said: "I believe that there is no God except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe : I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam)." (Allah Said) Now you believe ! While you refuse to believe before and you were one of the rebellion! and you chose to be transgressor! So this day, We will save your dead body, that it may be a Sign to those who come after you! But verily, many people are heedless of Our Signs!"

Surah Yunus 10:90-92
        SPREAD OF EVIL
        ZIONISM
        BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
          We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his troops followed them aggresively and sinfully. When drowning became reality for him, he said: "I believe that there is no God except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe : I am of those who submit (to Allah in Islam)." (Allah Said) Now you believe ! While you refuse to believe before and you were one of the rebellion! and you chose to be transgressor! So this day, We will save your dead body, that it may be a Sign to those who come after you! But verily, many people are heedless of Our Signs!"

Surah Yunus 10:90-92
          :jkk: Akhee!
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

I love mummies. I so want to go to Egypt after I get married inshAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
              Looking to get married, eh?

May Allah bless you with a pious, buuuutiful wife!

Comment

Cool, but which Firaun was he? There were kind of dozens and dozens of them
                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

I've looked into it, and i think this is the body of Ramses II - The same pharoah at the time of Musa (as) - SubhanAllah.

I also read on another site, that this body shows no signs of preservation and even still contains internal organs, unlike pre prepared "mummies"
                  SPREAD OF EVIL
                  ZIONISM
                  BOLLYWOOD

Comment

You there is an alternate tafsir (I can't remember the source) so take this with a grain of salt.

That the preservation of the body of the Firaun for the people to see was for his own people at the time who came and saw him dead floating. It was a sign for them and not subsequent generations. Whether the body vanished after that or was recovered and put in a tomb, Allahu alam.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                      you love mummies? *weirdo*

ok, you love mummies and you want to go egypt.

whats that got to do with marriage? go now.

or you scared that your love for mummies might get overwhelmed that you fear you would want to get married to them? *rotfl* *outta*
                      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                        Cool, but which Firaun was he? There were kind of dozens and dozens of them
                        Maurice Bucaille and the Bucailleists go for Merneptah

in reality, no one knows

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post

or you scared that your love for mummies might get overwhelmed that you fear you would want to get married to them? *rotfl* *outta*
                          It was never about mummies, nor was it about Egypt.

Comment

aren't there loads of mummies like this?

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                            www.QuranicAudio.com
                            www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post

because I dont want to go alone.

There's only one necrophiliac on this forum and we know who it is

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X