Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) is Noor and alive in His grave and can help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) is Noor and alive in His grave and can help

:salams:

what do you think after watching the video ?

:jkk:

Re: The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) is Noor and alive in His grave and can h

I think this is the opinion of sunni scholars :up:
    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Re: The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) is Noor and alive in His grave and can h

I have one question.

Where can I buy a haare pagri?? I mean I've never actually seen them being sold in any of the Islamic shops.

Comment

Lol at the end part, wen guy answers his fone

Comment

just watched that. lol. guy must have been so embarassed.

Comment

^ i would be scared if that was my phone, shakyh asrar scary as a teacher (speaking from experience!) *shivers*
            ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
            Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Wa'alaikumus Salaam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatu

Hardcore barelvi propaganda. Can't believe I wasted 40 odd minutes watching this.

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
              I think this is the opinion of sunni scholars :up:
              errrr No.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Suleiman View Post
                Wa'alaikumus Salaam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatu

Hardcore barelvi propaganda. Can't believe I wasted 40 odd minutes watching this.

errrr No.
                The belief (Aqidah) of the mainstream Ahl al-Sunnah wa al-Jama'ah is that our beloved Messenger of Allah :saw: and all the other Prophets are alive in their graves. There is ikhtilaaf on the prophet being noor (in what sense) but all sunni scholars are in agreement that the Prophet :saw: is a light of guidance.
                Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
                  The belief (Aqidah) of the mainstream Ahl al-Sunnah wa al-Jama'ah is that our beloved Messenger of Allah :saw: and all the other Prophets are alive in their graves.
                  Life of the barzakh, not dunya life.

Comment

I think this is the only Barelvi Imam I have seen who doesn't look like a....paindoo.

Comment

lol @ Sunni Scholars Comment
                      Of what I've learned, some say that Prophets are alive others say that alive in barzakh
                      There is wide dispute with regard to him being noor ...
                      Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
                      Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X