BBC The Big Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC The Big Questions

Seen as though were discussed as an Ummah on this programme all the time!

They spent on whole hour on the topic 'does Britain have a problem with Muslims?'
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: BBC The Big Questions

Yes They Do I Think So
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._4_Episode_16/
      InshAllah going to watch it now

Salaam,.
      .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

assalamu alaykum

i just watched this now and that Taj makes me sick, the amount of times he mentioned the word 'wahhabi/salafi' it seems as though his vocabulary begins and ends there. You can see the corruption in his face. when will these sell out munafiqs learn? It would make life a lot easier if he knew how to construct his sentences properly, half the time all i could hear was mumbling followed by his two favourite terms.

apologetic muslims, subhaan'Allah, what has the world come to when there was a non muslim (the author with the glasses) defending islaam? may Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala guide him. The revert sister ma sha Allah did well. But yeah, i am absolutely FUMING after listening to the hargery, he actually burnt a hijab???
        http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

lol they were all useless the white dude who was talking about islamaphobia was good.

lol at anjum chourdy writing that none of the panel are muslim

but the white women on the panel hates islam soo much n that dr taj or waeva his name is every sentence he starts with wahabi salafi deobandi, n slates the religion everytime

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
            assalamu alaykum

i just watched this now and that Taj makes me sick, the amount of times he mentioned the word 'wahhabi/salafi' it seems as though his vocabulary begins and ends there. You can see the corruption in his face. when will these sell out munafiqs learn? It would make life a lot easier if he knew how to construct his sentences properly, half the time all i could hear was mumbling followed by his two favourite terms.

apologetic muslims, subhaan'Allah, what has the world come to when there was a non muslim (the author with the glasses) defending islaam? may Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala guide him. The revert sister ma sha Allah did well. But yeah, i am absolutely FUMING after listening to the hargery, he actually burnt a hijab???
            yh the sad git burnt a burkha because he's against it

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
            www.QuranicAudio.com
            www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
              yh the sad git burnt a burkha because he's against it
              eurgh he makes me sick. Then he tried to justified it by saying 'ooohhh now you know how it feels like to burn poppies'... well, since when did the burkha wearing sisters burn poppies? Beyond pathetic.

The way that some people are going on, if they do not change their ways soon then they really will know what it feels like to get burnt.
              http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

What a horrible debate ugh, everyone just shouting over each other.. and that woman who was born in Pakistan ugh!

That author of Islamaphobia shut up Dr Taj within the space of five seconds well done!

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that the fact that Anjem and his crew are given so much flak is because it's news that sells even if it's a group of 200-300 people.
                ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Does anyone know whether it's going to be uploaded to Youtube?

Comment

Mariam Francois :love:
                    That Leslie lass described the jilbab as a bin bag ...and the guy in the glasses was questioning what she said.
                    Honestly so much for a respectful debate'
                    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

theres a little 1 min clip or so put on youtube of the show
                      hopefully someone will upload it on youtube for the non uk living people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2tVhyY3U6U

Comment

as soon as i saw salma yacoub and taj the non muslim i turned it off.
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

That was painful to watch.
                          So so so ill-informed.

That Taj character - was he actually for real.
                          'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                          Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                          علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
                            That was painful to watch.
                            So so so ill-informed.

That Taj character - was he actually for real.
                            yea sadly he is,he actually claims to be an "imam" google him it gets way worse
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                              yea sadly he is,he actually claims to be an "imam" google him it gets way worse
                              He's just wrong, on so many levels.
                              May Allah guide us.
                              'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                              Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                              علي الحبشي

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X