• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhood in Islam: Characteristics of Real Men

"Manhood in Islam: What are the Characteristics of a Real Man"
    By Shaikh Abdullah Faisalwww.authentictauheed.blogspot.com/

Re: Manhood in Islam: Characteristics of Real Men

I don't think we should a "MAN" like a superman.Be obedient to Allah, follow the sunnah,respecting the elders also the knowledgeable's and do not have ego that is enough for us.

Reading this in fact makes one extremists in their approach.A man or women should deal with his heart's disease.Also the personality development should be taken seriously.The man who is impotent is a man.The fact that you mentioned it as a man who is impotent is not a man.There are naturally impotent men, due to some disease or the other.Not necessarily acquired by haram deeds.

I am sure the shaykh who is teaching, will not be able to back up this argument with any hadith or rather the whole Qur'an.What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Comment

I'm not circumsized. Does this mean no one will marry me?
      Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/1163

You tell them you're a revert.
        And how will the potential know about it, anyways...
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

U shud get circumsized anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdinasir View Post
            U shud get circumsized anyways.
            I don't intend to be
            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

It is concerned with hygiene.You may be impure and not in taharah if you don't.
              صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
              Al-Muslimeen

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed_abdullah View Post
                It is concerned with hygiene.You may be impure and not in taharah if you don't.
                As long as I pull the skin back when I clean, there's no problem. Besides, doctors have said that getting circumsized later in adult life is dangerous for a person. It's specifically reserved for infants.

Comment

Maybe, we should take this to the brothers' forum.

By the way, did you see the IslamQA link I posted?
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

SA Brothers! I couldn't agree more with aforementioned advice and it definitely varies due to some peoples' interpretation. In some views, this can be seen as extreme but i think it has some great perspectives. One of the other things one needs to keep in mind is the temper of man as well. The Prophet (PBUH) didn't achieve all that he did for God with anger but with love and understanding. For any relationship, whether it be spouse, parentals, sibling and etc, its important to keep in mind to handle things with a cool mind cause your much more effective when your at peace rather then clouded with anger. In short and in summary, what I gathered from what I just read is the definition of a believer. Its simple and don't over think it, you follow the Quran and the sunnah and the rest well come, with our own personal experiences. Everything is a learning experience so learn to better yourself. Salaam!

Comment

Originally posted by Salafi_Sista View Post
                      9. A real man is rational, while women are emotional

A women is so simple minded, she might fall in love with a man because she likes the way he walks or she is attracted to his accent
                      Your right, you never heard of a man falling in love simply because a woman looks pretty, has a pretty voice, or have large breasts.

You never heard of a man getting emotional and getting in a fight for silly reasons, or giving threats of violence over silly things.

You never heard of a many making impose buying, or buying things as large houses fast cars in the dozens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich View Post
                        Your right, you never heard of a man falling in love simply because a woman looks pretty, has a pretty voice, or have large breasts.

You never heard of a man getting emotional and getting in a fight for silly reasons, or giving threats of violence over silly things.

You never heard of a many making impose buying, or buying things as large houses fast cars in the dozens.
                        Yeah, but we're talking about real men here...

Comment

Shaikh Abdullah Faisal
                          Shaikh???

Comment

what absolute nonsense

just one example

Originally posted by Salafi_Sista View Post
                            --alcohol raises testosterone in men and women ]
                            alcohol actually reduces testosterone production

Comment

lol I thought this was the Lectures Section :)
                              Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
                              Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Working...
                              X