Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY IMPORTANT speech about Jinn / Taweez!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VERY IMPORTANT speech about Jinn / Taweez!

^^

If anyone wants to watch this, do it in the morning!!
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
      ^^

If anyone wants to watch this, do it in the morning!!
      Why?
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
        Why?
        coz the jinn laughs n its bit creepy
        Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine

My Blog

Comment

We feel scared just watching it.

Imagine how much the sister on the other line is suffering. Imagine her fear, subhanallah.
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Salaam,
            any idea where the brother is located?

:jkk:
            ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

It's haraam not to touch the Qur'an when you are unclean?

Comment

Originally posted by EastLondon_Bro View Post
                Salaam,

the sheikh? i heard hes from ilford
                Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by EastLondon_Bro View Post
                  Salaam,

Not sure, but his website is http://ruqyah.org/
                  SPREAD OF EVIL
                  ZIONISM
                  BOLLYWOOD

Comment

What I find really stupid is when you get those little cards posted through the letter box where people advertise their services in treating Sihr... Then it goes from "curing" to stuff like "I can bring back your children, solve issues of divorce (I forget the words exactly), sort out financial woes within 24 hours".

Howww? They go from offering to "cure" Sihr, to doing Sihr. :/ It's beyond me how people let these sorts fool them and then in turn are involved in Shirk. I've heard of cases where they've gotten conned, SubhanAllah losing your money is much better than delving in this stuff.

Oh and why is it always "Dr something"... Am I missing something?
                    Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                    O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

What...Bring back your children? From where? Lost and Found?
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u View Post
                        It's haraam not to touch the Qur'an when you are unclean?

It's haram to touch the Quran without being in state of wudhu, though, there's a diff. of opinion on whether you can use a piece of cloth to hold it for moving it.

Wallahu Alam.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          What...Bring back your children? From where? Lost and Found?
                          No, well, that's not what I think they meant... Maybe children who ran away? It was generally very vague and that's what worried me quite a bit.
                          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. I...umm...well, I thought bring them back from the _ _ _ _ ...yeah, that. :asta:

But, your guess is probably what they meant, now that you mentioned it.

Comment

BismIllah hir Rahman ir Rahim,
                              :salams

may Allah SubhanhuWaTha'ala grant shifa too the two sisters and that mans daughter and may He alleviate the sufferings of all muslims.

they used to snow ads on tv ads sometimes and magazines with that hand and astrology symbols subhanAllah id have to flip the page super speedy fast..it used to send shivers just looking at it but thats nothing compared to what the sheikh showed astaghfirUllah

@sis safiya, you know sometimes parents think their kids are acting up and they go to these pirs who promise to "return" their kids so i think return means as bring back the children to obedience.

Allahu alam

:salams

Originally posted by Safiya View Post
                              No, well, that's not what I think they meant... Maybe children who ran away? It was generally very vague and that's what worried me quite a bit.
                              La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

↑Good point, also. Makes a lot more sense than what I thought.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X