Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sufis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sufis




    by Abu Mussab

    reeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy good video!!! he also brought in things about JT..not ALLOT but a bit
    Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine


    My Blog

  • #2
    Re: Sufis

    Jt??

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Sufis

      Oh right Jamaat Taablighi right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Sufis

        Originally posted by AR88 View Post
        Oh right Jamaat Taablighi right?
        yes. sorry i should have written it out properly..bad habit.

        its a really good lecture! he points out somethings alot of people do but its actually bid'ah...! He said he had another one about mawlid...i should fine that and post it too!
        Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine


        My Blog

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Sufis

          is this that young kid that thinks hes a scholar? i think ive seen him around before.
          "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

          Remove matzo

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Sufis

            Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
            is this that young kid that thinks hes a scholar? i think ive seen him around before.
            he doesnt call himself a scholar. he gave evidence from qur'an and sunnah with everything he mentioned. watch the lecture.
            Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine


            My Blog

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Sufis

              Wow this guy will be a piece of cake to humiliate :) .

              How wish to debate him .

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Sufis

                Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
                Wow this guy will be a piece of cake to humiliate :) .

                How wish to debate him .

                why would u wanna humilate ur bro in islam? thats not a great attitude to have
                Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine


                My Blog

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Sufis

                  Well some people who have a holier than thou attitude and think they are the saved sect and all that baloney , need it .

                  they need to be shown where they went wrong , as in a rude awakening .

                  Its not about being rude to a brother or sister in Islam , more a wake up call , like knocking on their heads and saying "hello is any body home ? " .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Sufis

                    Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
                    Well some people who have a holier than thou attitude and think they are the saved sect and all that baloney , need it .

                    they need to be shown where they went wrong , as in a rude awakening .

                    Its not about being rude to a brother or sister in Islam , more a wake up call , like knocking on their heads and saying "hello is any body home ? " .
                    i dont think he has any of the attributes that u have given him, he had evidence for what he said so give him some credit. anyways heres website thing and his contact details are on it. let us know how your debate goes.

                    http://www.onewaytoparadise.net/
                    Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine


                    My Blog

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Sufis

                      He is keeping it too general and attributing all the baatil to the wholesome label of 'all' Sufis/Sufism. He only mentioned the points which Salafi's go into [no offense just a general point]. There is much praise for Sufism and it clear that it is without any shirk. Only some Soofee's do it. Same can be said about any deobandi or salafi living in places such as india and pakistan. I lived among them, I know how much baatil they recieve. Both sides.

                      He has kept the refutations of his to such a literal level of Qur'aan and Sunnah. Even though he is a learned brother, more learned than I, he has kept it too general and these issues are of no relevance compared to issues such as Muslim teens doing zina and drinking and all sorts of things. They are to be held first. These issues are only to be discussed among scholars and not some taalib al-'ilm who does not know its details or misrepresents it.

                      Shaykh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah praised Soofeeism. Why not look at that? Why use Ibn Hajr or Ibn Taymiyyah or Imaam Abu Haneefah, Imaam Bukhaaree only when one benefits in their claim?

                      They do not deserve such people. These people must have dirt in their mouth before taking such scholar's name. Many misinterpreted Ibn Taymiyyah's works along with Ibn 'Arabee and classed them to the brick of Kufr.
                      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

                      ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Sufis

                        Everyone sees the unseen in proportion to the clarity of his heart,
                        and that depends upon how much he has polished it.
                        Whoever has polished it more sees
                        more - more unseen forms become manifest to him.
                        Rumi
                        :lailah:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Sufis

                          Originally posted by Jannah101 View Post
                          i dont think he has any of the attributes that u have given him, he had evidence for what he said so give him some credit. anyways heres website thing and his contact details are on it. let us know how your debate goes.

                          http://www.onewaytoparadise.net/
                          This person has done alot of mistakes in his speach and I have corrected him once(Corrected him with his own shaykh's views).If he does not know who is sufi and what is tasawwuf then I don't think he does not know anything about Islam much.

                          Even Shaykh ibn taiymiyah rahimullah alai praised about tasawuf and classified the scholars who are following tasawuf in correct manner.Who is this young man infront of him.
                          Last edited by ahmed_abdullah; 08-02-11, 06:26 PM.
                          صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
                          Al-Muslimeen

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Sufis

                            Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                            He is keeping it too general and attributing all the baatil to the wholesome label of 'all' Sufis/Sufism. He only mentioned the points which Salafi's go into [no offense just a general point]. There is much praise for Sufism and it clear that it is without any shirk. Only some Soofee's do it. Same can be said about any deobandi or salafi living in places such as india and pakistan. I lived among them, I know how much baatil they recieve. Both sides.

                            He has kept the refutations of his to such a literal level of Qur'aan and Sunnah. Even though he is a learned brother, more learned than I, he has kept it too general and these issues are of no relevance compared to issues such as Muslim teens doing zina and drinking and all sorts of things. They are to be held first. These issues are only to be discussed among scholars and not some taalib al-'ilm who does not know its details or misrepresents it.

                            Shaykh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah praised Soofeeism. Why not look at that? Why use Ibn Hajr or Ibn Taymiyyah or Imaam Abu Haneefah, Imaam Bukhaaree only when one benefits in their claim?

                            They do not deserve such people. These people must have dirt in their mouth before taking such scholar's name. Many misinterpreted Ibn Taymiyyah's works along with Ibn 'Arabee and classed them to the brick of Kufr.
                            It was just an hour lecture not a course or anything so i think he was keeping to basics for his audience. He spoke alot about the major things wrong with them so others can stay away from it.

                            zina and drinking isnt the same as shirk tho is it? well he did back up with qur'an and sunnah...the scholars are ofcourse better than us and we learn from them but we take qur'an and sunnah as primary evidence ryt?
                            Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine


                            My Blog

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Sufis

                              The thread title should have been 'Sufis from a anti Sufi perspective' or of the like, so anyone who is pro Sufi could just ignore it. Whilst those who are anti-Sufi can enjoy their rant.

                              That is the best way to avoid argumentation.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X