X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He who has no one has allah

He who has no one has Allah

Excellent lecture for everyone!!!

By Navaid Aziz: I want to dedicate it to every individual who is struggling with life and doesn't know what to do. I want to dedicate it to every individual who may have been abandoned by a father. I want to dedicate it to every individual who may have a love that was not reciprocated. I want to dedicate it to every individual who lost someone to death and found their own selves lost. I want to dedicate to everyone that just wants to be reminded. I want to dedicate this lecture to you.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: He who has no one has allah

I was a bit confused at the begining..... but masha'Allah really good lecture

:jkk:

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

:jkk:
      Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
      koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

I always remember the story of Ibrahim AS in Quran where he tells Allah that he has no friend in this world, and Allah replies he is Ibrahim's friend. This is really deep.
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
          I always remember the story of Ibrahim AS in Quran where he tells Allah that he has no friend in this world, and Allah replies he is Ibrahim's friend. This is really deep.
          Do u know what suraah and ayaah? it be beneficial insh'Allaah

Comment

Originally posted by AR88 View Post
            Do u know what suraah and ayaah? it be beneficial insh'Allaah
            An-Nisaa 125
            Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
            koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

JazakAllah Khair
              GoNe...