• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samin62
    replied
    Re: Syed Irfan Shah's challenge to the Saudi Wahabbi Gov

Originally posted by Abuaafiyah View Post
    Whats the aqeeda of the salafi and deobandi, and what is the aqeeda of ahlesunnah wal jamaat......

is zardari gilani amongst the former or the latter?
    Salafis are Athary and Deobandis are Ashari/mauturudi

From my understanding, they both fall under Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jammah, I myself like to stick to Quran and Hadith when it comes to Aqeedah and leave speculations aside.

Leave a comment:

• hamza89
    replied

if the world listened to every madman then we wouldn't really get far

Leave a comment:

• Abuaafiyah
    replied

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
    Well both aqeedas are different like one celebrate Mawlid and one doesn't etc etc. zardari gilani, don't know about their aqeedas but they would be with pakistan so latter I would say.
    then I think they are wrongly reffering to themselves as ahle unnah wal jamaat no?

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    replied

Originally posted by Abuaafiyah View Post
    Whats the aqeeda of the salafi and deobandi, and what is the aqeeda of ahlesunnah wal jamaat......

Well both aqeedas are different like one celebrate Mawlid and one doesn't etc etc. zardari gilani, don't know about their aqeedas but they would be with pakistan so latter I would say.

Leave a comment:

• Abuaafiyah
    replied

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
    Syed Irfan Shah from Ahle Sunnah walJammat challenged openly to the Saudi Wahabbi government and deobandis that their Aqeedah is wrong and ours is right and they are ready to debate on it.

He explains that the literature which is distributed in Saudi during the Hajj period contains shirk in it (I have personally seen and read it. I was there in 2006 hajj and when we got these books and I started reading, I was like something is wrong then one of my mates told me its Wahabbis books). He even gives two examples of shirkiya sentences and explains what is written in them.

He challenged that he on behalf of the Ahle Sunnah walJammat are ready to prove that in the light of Quran and Sunnah, the wahabbi aqeeda is wrong. He also mentions saying Asif Ali Zardari and Yusuf Raza Gilani that with the help of Pakistani gov, they (Ulema e Ahle Sunnah walJamaat) wants to chellenge the Saudi Gov in front of Haramain.

He says that the pillars of Haramain Shareefain are witness that it was Imam e AhleSunnah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan who refuted all the wahabbi and deobandi Ulema and defeated them.

I can't translate the whole lot but that is what he is trying to say.
    Its in Urdu.

Leave a comment:

• Kas1m
    started a topic Syed Irfan Shah's challenge to the Saudi Wahabbi Gov

Syed Irfan Shah's challenge to the Saudi Wahabbi Gov

Syed Irfan Shah from Ahle Sunnah walJammat challenged openly to the Saudi Wahabbi government and deobandis that their Aqeedah is wrong and ours is right and they are ready to debate on it.

He explains that the literature which is distributed in Saudi during the Hajj period contains shirk in it (I have personally seen and read it. I was there in 2006 hajj and when we got these books and I started reading, I was like something is wrong then one of my mates told me its Wahabbis books). He even gives two examples of shirkiya sentences and explains what is written in them.

He challenged that he on behalf of the Ahle Sunnah walJammat are ready to prove that in the light of Quran and Sunnah, the wahabbi aqeeda is wrong. He also mentions saying Asif Ali Zardari and Yusuf Raza Gilani that with the help of Pakistani gov, they (Ulema e Ahle Sunnah walJamaat) wants to chellenge the Saudi Gov in front of Haramain.

He says that the pillars of Haramain Shareefain are witness that it was Imam e AhleSunnah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan who refuted all the wahabbi and deobandi Ulema and defeated them.

I can't translate the whole lot but that is what he is trying to say.
    Its in Urdu.

Last edited by Kas1m; 05-10-10, 05:50 PM.
Working...
X