Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Story Of The Pretty Woman

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
    To those who understand Arabic, don't you think the words used to describe death in the nasheed in the background are amazing? So simple yet so captivating!
    i dont understand Arabic :crying2:
    GoNe...

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
      lool. no more joking
      oii, i didnt say u couldnt joke, i just dont want the thread getting closed and if we derail it, it will get closed so im just being cautious:up:
      ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
        To those who understand Arabic, don't you think the words used to describe death in the nasheed in the background are amazing? So simple yet so captivating!
        would u like to translate it for us pleae? i dont speak arabic so i dont know wat it was saying
        ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post
          would u like to translate it for us pleae? i dont speak arabic so i dont know wat it was saying
          Yes plz. Jazakallah Khair
          GoNe...

Comment

Nice :up:

Comment

Very interesting, and there's a good lesson to be learned from this story.

Comment

Working...
              X