Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Story Of The Pretty Woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyaA...ext=1&index=37
    ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Re: The Story Of The Pretty Woman

SubhanAllah

May Allah save us!

Comment

Gulp! That was scary!
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

remember someone posted this a while back. scaryy
        GoNe...

Comment

ya i was watching that and kept wondering what was gonna happen, at first i thought the woman was actually a woman and it was gonna end up in zina or something...
          ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post
            ya i was watching that and kept wondering what was gonna happen, at first i thought the woman was actually a woman and it was gonna end up in zina or something...
            naaaw thts to cliche, i thought she was gona turn out to be a jin or something lol
            GoNe...

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
              naaaw thts to cliche, i thought she was gona turn out to be a jin or something lol
              lol ya that came to mind too, just didnt expect what it really was, but makes u think ehh, isnt that something we always do??( i mean the whole putting things off till later...and the whole message behind the video is dont take it for granted that u will live to see "later" do it now!)

Comment

remember someone posted this a while back. scaryy
                Was it the one where she turned into a spider ?

(serious question)
                'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
                  Was it the one where she turned into a spider ?

(serious question)

Watch it!

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Remember guys, don't chase pretty girls. They'll eat you.

Comment

How are we going to get our pretty wives then? :)
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

women chase me
                        GoNe...

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                          Remember guys, don't chase pretty girls. They'll eat you.
                          Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          How are we going to get our pretty wives then? :)
                          women chase me
                          yall got issues

the mods will close this thread and i dont want that happening so please stop u guys

Comment

To those who understand Arabic, don't you think the words used to describe death in the nasheed in the background are amazing? So simple yet so captivating!

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

lool. no more joking
                              GoNe...

Comment

Working...
                              X