Black Man Verbally Annihilates White Jewish Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Man Verbally Annihilates White Jewish Girl

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5MPkDV3gDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A5MPkDV3gDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Re: Black Man Verbally Annihilates White Jewish Girl

Truth hurts! lol

Comment

well that was incredibly rasist but nonetheless he make a good point.
      painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Sheeeeeeeeeesh.
        Am I the only one who thinks that was absolutely awful?
        It wasn't too fair on the girl, he was the one screaming into the mike and taking full advantage of it too, whilst he was at it.

Comment

well ya i would too. the truth hurts. minus all the rasist bits, he makes a really good point. and the girl was trying to stop him from talking. ide take advantage of the mike too.
          painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Jews have a habit of crying so that people can feel sorry for them when they are being told the truth and they can't handle it. She asked for it by smuggly asking that question.
            "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
            "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
            they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I dunno....being made a fool of in public by a tall guy brandishing a mike...yikes! :D

Comment

Damn, that was crazy. But he made some good points...
                "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
                Al Hijr: 47

Comment

he could have behaved a bit...
                  "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Dude made some generalizations and could have a bit more civil but girl was being sly with her questions. Not that i care for either one of them. Living in Amerikkka, u go through racism everyday if your a person of color. I got a good laugh out of it.
                    LOL

Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
                    Al Jazeera Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

Comment

sounds like malcolm x in his early years lol not as clever in his use of words though
                      ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                      Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

nice vid, goes to show how the majority of the world has been hit with a dumb stick. "How much do you love your country?" lol flipping dumbass yahood.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          he could have behaved a bit...
                          why do you feel compassionate towards the kuffar? would you prefer people can sugar coat a reply than hear the harsh reality. I hope that jew girl has nighmares.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                            why do you feel compassionate towards the kuffar? would you prefer people can sugar coat a reply than hear the harsh reality. I hope that jew girl has nighmares.
                            I am not being compassionate, But I like to maintain a standard. That tone would have worked with some ***** israeli, that girl was too soft for that tone.
                            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

how many times did she call him horrible?
                              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X