Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downoad Stuff:

Salam brothers and Sisters,

I am trying to download some lectures onto a CD so that i can listen to them in car, i dont get a chance otherwise. Anyway, im way outta date with how to download stuff, things move so quick.
    I am trying to download some lectures from the net and also from http://www.kalamullah.com/lectures.html however when i click on them it brings up a Quicktime player but gives me no option to download.

What do i do? how do i download this stuff.

Also where else can i get some bayaan/lectures from to listen to on teh move?

Your help would be appreciated. jazakALLAH

Your Noob brother Tipu.
    "A single day of a Lions life is worth more than a hundered years of the life of a fox" (Final moments of Tipu Sultan)
    "don't weep like a woman for what you could not defend as a man" (mother of Muhammad XII, Final moments of Muslim rule in Spain)

Re: Downoad Stuff:

Wa alaikum salaam

Try right-clicking on the link for the lecture you want and then select "Save linked content" or something like that.
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
      Wa alaikum salaam

Try right-clicking on the link for the lecture you want and then select "Save linked content" or something like that.
      Doesn't work, any other ideas?
      "A single day of a Lions life is worth more than a hundered years of the life of a fox" (Final moments of Tipu Sultan)
      "don't weep like a woman for what you could not defend as a man" (mother of Muhammad XII, Final moments of Muslim rule in Spain)

Comment

See the Download

Hover over it, press the right mouse button, and then select Save Link As or Save Target As

This will let you save it as an mp3. Then use something like Nero to make an audio cd, drag the mp3 lectures on, and then burn to a blank cd.
        SPREAD OF EVIL
        ZIONISM
        BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
          See the Download

Hover over it, press the right mouse button, and then select Save Link As or Save Target As

This will let you save it as an mp3. Then use something like Nero to make an audio cd, drag the mp3 lectures on, and then burn to a blank cd.
          JazakALLAH, i get it. may ALLAH reward you both for your replies.
          I shall give it a go.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X