• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LondoMollari
    replied
    Re: MOOZ-lum

Originally posted by carol_au View Post
    It's also a holly wood version.. with alot of it not truly from an Islamic perspective.. i've seen the trailer as well and it has the potential to cause further divide on many issues.. even the way they have the sisters in hijaab with earings dangling.. subhanAllah it's actors and a holly wood version of what Islam is all about..
    aye, they havnae got a blinkin' clue!

Leave a comment:

• samin62
    replied

Danny Glover is the main lead, he is in a movie coming out called "Five Minerates in New York" Here is the plot

"Two Turkish anti-terrorist agents are sent to New York City on a mission to find and bring back the dangerous Islamic terrorist: DAJJAL, believed to be hiding in there. Working with the FBI and NYPD, the agents orchestrate the arrest of Hadji Gumus, a well-respected Muslim scholar and family man who years before fled to the United States after being released from a Turkish prison, where he served time for murder. This tale love, friendship, peace and prejudices, takes us on a journey seeking to answer the question of whether innocence or guilt even matters to one who lusts for vengeance."

Leave a comment:

• carol_au
    replied

It's also a holly wood version.. with alot of it not truly from an Islamic perspective.. i've seen the trailer as well and it has the potential to cause further divide on many issues.. even the way they have the sisters in hijaab with earings dangling.. subhanAllah it's actors and a holly wood version of what Islam is all about..

Leave a comment:

• Wolfn
    replied

I hope it gets a theatrical release

Leave a comment:

• -MA-
    replied

Load of rubbish I think.. Just an excuse for thousands to think Muslim kids are brainwashed.

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied

no muslim should encourage POP-ISLAM

Leave a comment:

• Wolfn
    started a topic MOOZ-lum

MOOZ-lum

Saw this trailer and I think it has great potential.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X