• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahmed_abdullah
    replied
    Re: Sufism...Debunked

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
    you call that a reply????

show me anyone among the salaf who asked his followers to obey him blindly without questioning him and used the excuse you quoted above!!! that quote has nothing to do with what nuh keller was saying...

we Muslims are slaves of ALLAH and not of a sheikh....Allah gave us a mind to think by, you are indirectly saying one should submit to the sheikh because the things i quoted said just that, read again and open your mind..

"Following the Sheikh to death, and Setting aside one’s intellect !"

He continues: “... Suspending ones intellect, knowledge, and leadership except as the sheikh confirms.”

this is NOT Islam brother.......
    This is islam and this is what Sahabah alaihiwarizwaanalihi ajmaeen did with rasulallah salellahualaihiwasalam especially amir ul mumineen abu bakr siddiqque radiallah taala anhu who closed his intellect,knowledge and leadership and accept to rasulallah salellahualaihiwasalam thereby becoming siddique.

Yes follow shaikh to death which is follow him all your life.

Leave a comment:

• ahmed_abdullah
    replied

Firstly nobody worships graves, but it is to Allah that it is asked where as the person in grave is waseela.

Secondly saying yah ali is not shirk, and i can say as loudly as i can because it there is nothing wrong in it.

Thirdly al-albani is not a perfect man and so is his compilation of ahadith.I do not intend to speak much about him though.Some people consider him "muhadith e azam" (he is not even close to be azam)

He is no way better than muhadith Imaam bukhari rahimullah alai to which he accuses of false ahadith.

The graves are made to lift up, pick any pious muslim's grave it is lifted up.

Leave a comment:

• tayyiboon
    replied

Originally posted by SOA7007 View Post

do u not read what i post ?
    you call that a reply????

show me anyone among the salaf who asked his followers to obey him blindly without questioning him and used the excuse you quoted above!!! that quote has nothing to do with what nuh keller was saying...

we Muslims are slaves of ALLAH and not of a sheikh....Allah gave us a mind to think by, you are indirectly saying one should submit to the sheikh because the things i quoted said just that, read again and open your mind..

this is NOT Islam brother.......

Leave a comment:

• noobz
    replied

I dont know about the sufis of the past but the sufis of the present have totally gone astray. worshipping graves , celebrating Milad , saying *ya Ali* are just some of their deviances. And not to mention the most celebrated sufi sheikh nowadays , Tahir Ul Qadri , openly preaches all these and even accuses famous scholars such as Al-Albani(rah) of lying when compiling hadith.

One should just look at countries like india , pakistan , bangladesh where there are mostly sufis and i have seen them worshipping graves. + the recent bombings in pakistans data darbar is the place where people worship a dead saint and u can see his coffin is lifted up and people are kissing his coffin and crying and doing sujood. If that isnt shirk by sufis then what is?....

Leave a comment:

• ahmed_abdullah
    replied

^^ This thread is filled with some ignorant people.Amusing enough now.

The most amusing post is the above.But anyway,i think this thread is of no use when people don't read but still speak ill without any knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• D_K
    replied

look into sufism and freemasonary

and sufism and kabaala

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IudNAtCBVPM&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IudNAtCBVPM&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• SOA7007
    replied

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
    you go round and round and never reply directly to my question, then you dare accuse me of not replying!!!!

i am posting this question one more time and if you cannot reply to it specifically, i have nothing to talk to you about...

1. Following the Sheikh to death, and Setting aside one’s intellect !

a. Keller says: “The conduct of the disciple towards the sheikh… consists of five things: following what the sheikh says, even when something else seems better; avoiding what he forbids, even if it means ones death; upholding the sheikhs honor be he present or absent, dead or alive; fulfilling the sheikhs rights to the degree possible, without remissness.”

b. He continues: “... Suspending ones intellect, knowledge, and leadership except as the sheikh confirms.”

(Reference 2. Pg. 102-103)

never in Islam has any scholar said to follow him "blindly"....bring me proof from Qur'an or Sunnah which allows a Sheikh no matter how knowledge he has to say such things as highlighted above!!!!
    “Beware of the believers insight, for he sees with the sight of Allah”

do u not read what i post ?

Leave a comment:

• tayyiboon
    replied

What is Tasawwuf ?

See the Q&A section

Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi (db) has given the answer

http://www.tasawwuf.org/basics/what_tasawwuf.htm

and read this e-book bro tayiboon with an open heart

Inshallah u will benefit from it

Wisdom for the Seeker ( only 96 pgs )

http://www.tasawwuf.org/writings/wisdom_seeker/wisdom_full.pdf

you go round and round and never reply directly to my question, then you dare accuse me of not replying!!!!

i am posting this question one more time and if you cannot reply to it specifically, i have nothing to talk to you about...

1. avoiding what he forbids, even if it means ones deathSuspending ones intellect, knowledge, and leadership except as the sheikh confirms

Leave a comment:

• SOA7007
    replied

What is Tasawwuf ?

See the Q&A section

Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi (db) has given the answer

http://www.tasawwuf.org/basics/what_tasawwuf.htm

and read this e-book bro tayiboon with an open heart

Inshallah u will benefit from it

Wisdom for the Seeker ( only 96 pgs )

http://www.tasawwuf.org/writings/wisdom_seeker/wisdom_full.pdf

Leave a comment:

• SOA7007
    replied

Oath of Allegiance

Leave a comment:

• SOA7007
    replied

Need for a shaykh

Maulana Rumi rahmatullah alayhi said :

Maulana (religious teacher) Rumi could never have become Maula Rumi (Spiritual Guide)
    Without submitting to (His Spiritual Guide) Shams Tabrez

Leave a comment:

• SOA7007
    replied

See my above post which i highlighted in Red

Leave a comment:

• SOA7007
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mujhadia
    replied

He will never answer ....

He doesn't even know Tasawwuf and never reads what i gave him , rather when i gave him a book to read he said " Alla big talks , when it comes to practice its all innovation and bidah" SubhanAllah he doesnt even know about the author of the book and sitting behind a computer screen he accused him of big talks , bidah , innovation.
    tayyiboon never answers and then the fool accuses others of not answering, thicko. i've noticed that he does this the most. tayyiboon, you are an embarrassment.

Leave a comment:

• SOA7007
    replied

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
    forget him and answer So's quotes mate ! :)
    He will never answer ....

He doesn't even know Tasawwuf and never reads what i gave him , rather when i gave him a book to read he said " Alla big talks , when it comes to practice its all innovation and bidah" SubhanAllah he doesnt even know about the author of the book and sitting behind a computer screen he accused him of big talks , bidah , innovation.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X