X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sufism...Debunked

Originally posted by Fais View Post
    Forget what Tayyiboon says for a moment.

Why should he be? Maybe he's genuine and sincere but just doesn't know?

Like i said Muslims don't "humiliate" other Muslims, especially with Ramadan around the corner.

Not if a person is sincere .. because if they sincere and know what they said was wrong they'll take back what they said.
    OK but how will he know he is wrong is someone does not refute him/her ?

Problem with these people is they refute with a holier than thou attitude which needs to be broken .

Comment

Originally posted by SOA7007 View Post
      SO do u understand the hadith Quran on your own ?

what is your depth of knowledge regarding fiqh , shariah , hadith science etc ?

so u dont need a shiekh / scholar etc

Okay that makes sense why u people are like this .

Thank You for providing us the answer
      dont start twisting my words, first give me anyone among the salaf who said such a thing? if you have no sheikh then the devil is your sheikh!!!!!

and how easily you ignored the rest of the article because you know you have no answer for it:
      1. avoiding what he forbids, even if it means ones death
      "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by SOA7007
        dont run away from the debate ok bro and dont talk off the topic

seriously ur knowledge is very less regarding sufism

what do u say abt these scholars ,

i repeat what do u say abt these scholars are they also deviated ???/
        first of all none of them are on this forum!!!

first you reply to me because i asked you this before but you keep ignoring..

1. Following the Sheikh to death, and Setting aside one’s intellect !

a. Keller says: “The conduct of the disciple towards the sheikh… consists of five things: following what the sheikh says, even when something else seems better; avoiding what he forbids, even if it means ones death; upholding the sheikhs honor be he present or absent, dead or alive; fulfilling the sheikhs rights to the degree possible, without remissness.”

b. He continues: “... Suspending ones intellect, knowledge, and leadership except as the sheikh confirms.”

(Reference 2. Pg. 102-103)
        "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post

a. Keller says: “The conduct of the disciple towards the sheikh… consists of five things: following what the sheikh says, even when something else seems better; avoiding what he forbids, even if it means ones death; upholding the sheikhs honor be he present or absent, dead or alive; fulfilling the sheikhs rights to the degree possible, without remissness.”

b. He continues: “... Suspending ones intellect, knowledge, and leadership except as the sheikh confirms.”

dont worry bro , inshallah i will give u the answer just wait let me find it ....
          How is it that those people are most beautiful who pray at night? Because they are alone with the All-Merciful who covers them with light from His light.
          HASAN IBN AL - GRANDSON OF THE PROPHET
          :saw:

Comment

So is keller words Quran Revealed ? who cares what he says mate .

Why dont you answer SO on his quotes he posted :D ?

You cant i know :) , and you gonna put SO on your ignore list soon cause he posts stuff you cant answer to .

Comment

Lol akh first go read what your twentieth century scholars have said(which you blindly follow) before quoting scholars of other groups.

Comment

Originally posted by ghuraba_103 View Post
                Lol akh first go read what your twentieth century scholars have said(which you blindly follow) before quoting scholars of other groups.
                why dont you first tell us how you came to the forum out of nowhere to reply to this thread? who asked you for help!!!?? lol....

i will not waste my time with newbies who pop up out of nowhere....

Comment

why dont you first tell us how you came to the forum out of nowhere to reply to this thread? who asked you for help!!!?? lol....

forget him and answer So's quotes mate ! :)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
                      He will never answer ....

He doesn't even know Tasawwuf and never reads what i gave him , rather when i gave him a book to read he said " Alla big talks , when it comes to practice its all innovation and bidah" SubhanAllah he doesnt even know about the author of the book and sitting behind a computer screen he accused him of big talks , bidah , innovation.
                      How is it that those people are most beautiful who pray at night? Because they are alone with the All-Merciful who covers them with light from His light.

Comment

Originally posted by SOA7007 View Post
                        He will never answer ....

He doesn't even know Tasawwuf and never reads what i gave him , rather when i gave him a book to read he said " Alla big talks , when it comes to practice its all innovation and bidah" SubhanAllah he doesnt even know about the author of the book and sitting behind a computer screen he accused him of big talks , bidah , innovation.
                        tayyiboon never answers and then the fool accuses others of not answering, thicko. i've noticed that he does this the most. tayyiboon, you are an embarrassment.
                        glass half empty

Comment

Comment

See my above post which i highlighted in Red

Comment

Need for a shaykh

Maulana Rumi rahmatullah alayhi said :

Maulana (religious teacher) Rumi could never have become Maula Rumi (Spiritual Guide)
                              Without submitting to (His Spiritual Guide) Shams Tabrez

Comment

Oath of Allegiance

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X