X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sufism...Debunked

http://www.youtube.com/user/OneWayToParadise#g/c/C27943965D4A586D

mashaAllah.......what a great job this young man did...
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Re: Sufism...Debunked

upped
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

:jkk:
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

:rotfl: according to.....!!!
        glass half empty

Comment

Originally posted by mujhadia View Post
          :rotfl: according to.....!!!
          Qur'an & Sunnah & the way of the Sahabah...

the laugh is on you....if you can refute a single claim from the entire video with PROOF!!! the sad thing is you already know you have no proof to defend such deviance but still blindly follow it...

Comment

Sometimes we do things that are bid'ah without actually knowing it because it is what we see as we're growing up and we're not taught or told any different. For example, i had to learn the hard way that it's bid'ah after you make dua to blow in your hands and wipe it on your face. i had to clarify that with a sheikh.

:masha: This brother is right sometimes it's difficult to tell someone that what they are doing is bid'ah. it might even lead to insults and arguments. But insh'a Allah, since they're our brothers and sisters in islam they will take heed to our advice, and if they don't listen to us the least they will do is research and bring proof.

Comment

Originally posted by M.A.N View Post
              Sometimes we do things that are bid'ah without actually knowing it because it is what we see as we're growing up and we're not taught or told any different. For example, i had to learn the hard way that it's bid'ah after you make dua to blow in your hands and wipe it on your face. i had to clarify that with a sheikh.

:masha: This brother is right sometimes it's difficult to tell someone that what they are doing is bid'ah. it might even lead to insults and arguments. But insh'a Allah, since they're our brothers and sisters in islam they will take heed to our advice, and if they don't listen to us the least they will do is research and bring proof.
              exactly, no one likes to call others as people of innovation because many, as you said, grew up doing things they didnt know were innovations, but this lecture is to open up people's eyes so that they can think for themselves because every Muslim is responsible for his/her own actions and should try to find out if what they do is according to Qur'an & Sunnah or not..

Comment

Not trying to knock him, but ive heard better and more stronger arguments.

"The Sufi's believe ..." doesn't really mean much. To be honest was just big generalizations with any proper references.

Also was mocking things that were done by the Companions (RA), and many of the early pious (Im guessing without knowledge) and passing it off as magic and being in contact with Jinn which would be Kufr.

Edit: Ive not listened to all of the lecture.
                Last edited by Fais; 03-08-10, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Though things he said about some fake sufis is correct but using the word sufi will bring all sufi's in it and this man is going to stand before Allah for his accusation against the real sufis.....
                  How is it that those people are most beautiful who pray at night? Because they are alone with the All-Merciful who covers them with light from His light.
                  HASAN IBN AL - GRANDSON OF THE PROPHET
                  :saw:

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
                    Not trying to knock him, but ive heard better and more stronger arguments.

"The Sufi's believe ..." doesn't really mean much. To be honest was just big generalizations with any proper references.

Also was mocking things that were done by the Companions (RA), and many of the early pious (Im guessing without knowledge) and passing it off as magic and being in contact with Jinn which would be Kufr.

Edit: Ive not listened to all of the lecture.
                    Assalaamu Alaykum,

Please point out where I made fun of the companions Akhi.

Abu Mussab

Comment

Is there such thing as a real Sufi Akhi?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mussab View Post
                        Assalaamu Alaykum,

Please point out where I made fun of the companions Akhi.

Abu Mussab
                        Wa Alaikum Asalaam,

Sorry, i didn't mean you (you are him, right?) mocked them with intent. Thats why i said in brackets "Im guessing without knowledge" ...

But i think its the 5th or 6th Video where you said Sufi's think they known the knowledge of the unseen (not in those exact words). Where a person would walk through the door and they (The Sufi) whoever's it is would say "Ive been waiting for you ..." .. (did make me laugh i admit).

But such things were experiened by the Companions (RA) and many of the pious Salaf where they had these unveilings.

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
                          Wa Alaikum Asalaam,

Sorry, i didn't mean you (you are him, right?) mocked them with intent. Thats why i said in brackets "Im guessing without knowledge" ...

But i think its the 5th or 6th Video where you said Sufi's think they known the knowledge of the unseen (not in those exact words). Where a person would walk through the door and they (The Sufi) whoever's it is would say "Ive been waiting for you ..." .. (did make me laugh i admit).

But such things were experiened by the Companions (RA) and many of the pious Salaf where they had these unveilings.
                          Fair enough. Can you please share the references so I can correct myself? The companions specifically, if you don't mind Akhi.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mussab View Post
                            Is there such thing as a real Sufi Akhi?
                            Yes there is ..

The real sufi will always tell u to have trust in Allah , Remember Allah in all circumstances and praise Allah in all circumstances
                            The fake sufi will ask u to call upon others than Allah and when u argue he will try to defend his position.

The real sufi will never ask u for money etc and rob the pockets of muslim bro and sis
                            while the fake sufi will ask u for money , sacrificng lamb etc and held gathering and give food to them .

The real sufi will teach u to stick to the sunnah strictly
                            while the fake ones will never give a damn about it .

The real sufi will tell u to implement shariah in your lives , Guard your Salah under every circumstances fardh , sunnah and yes Nafl too specially
                            while the fake sufis who looot the muslim ummah will never tell u about this except asking for money , gifts etc

what i did not like in the video is that this person he counting every sufi in it , not even once did he say anywhere there are good sufis too to follow the path of Pious Prdecessors salaf's etc

This is what i do not like in such people ----Extremism----
                            How is it that those people are most beautiful who pray at night? Because they are alone with the All-Merciful who covers them with light from His light.
                            HASAN IBN AL - GRANDSON OF THE PROPHET
                            :saw:

Comment

If they have all these great qualities, where did they get the term "Sufi" from? Did the messenger of Allaah or the companions use it?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X