Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion story of a good friend of mine

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VPOA7WOJ

50 megs or so, in wav format. Very interesting. Ex-NOI, drug dealer, etc to Islam.
    "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Re: Conversion story of a good friend of mine

alhamdulillah.
    Last edited by *asiya*; 28-07-10, 04:06 PM.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

im just half way through this, its an amazing life history, check it out ppl
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

subhanAllah! may Allah ta ala keep him on the straight path and grant him entrance to jannah amin.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

could you upload it on another website...this website is blocked in my country (saudi arabia)

rapidshare etc.
          "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Ameen to your duas sis Asiya.

Masha'Allah.. May Allah SWT keep the brother strong and guide him always on the straight path. ameen. An amazing story of the Mercy of Allah.. and how who Allah guides.. no one can misguide.
            Last edited by carol_au; 29-07-10, 02:02 AM.
            http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
              could you upload it on another website...this website is blocked in my country (saudi arabia)

rapidshare etc.
              What isn't blocked for you so I can try to upload?

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                im just half way through this, its an amazing life history, check it out ppl
                good story

basil, you actuallly know this person?
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

ameen to all the du'as

reminded me of some asian communities (and various countries) when he said why are we chasing the westerners into the lizard hole when we have superior knowledge. may Allah increase this brother in knowledge and understanding of the deen ameen
                  Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                  Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                  - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                    good story

basil, you actuallly know this person?
                    yeah, i do websites for him.

Remove matzo

Comment

he reminds me of a lot of folks i grew up with
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

nuri is a real interesting brother. i can honestly sit and listen to the old heads talk about back in the day business all day. he was in east orange and knew dawud adib, abu usamah, and abu muslima before they went to madinah. i need to get a recording of him talk about the salafis coming through and destroying the community in east orange though, he can go on and on and on about that topic.

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                          nuri is a real interesting brother. i can honestly sit and listen to the old heads talk about back in the day business all day. he was in east orange and knew dawud adib, abu usamah, and abu muslima before they went to madinah. i need to get a recording of him talk about the salafis coming through and destroying the community in east orange though, he can go on and on and on about that topic.
                          funny you should bring up the salafis destroying east organge

i was in a conversation today with a brother about that very same subject

sad, when we had NO KNOWLEDGE, muslims were respected and loved each other and functioned as a community

now after all of this ILM and ULEMA, we are fractionated

when i accepted islam, you wore a kufi, a thawb, a miswak, got your little all-english quran, and didnt eat the "hit in the head" meat from the supermarket, the thugs in the street respected you

now, muslims keep their kafir names, wear baseball caps, sag their pants, and eat and mcdonalds, and muslim sisters are getting pregnant by kafirs

so you tell me, who authored this? those "salafis and their evil"

now, am i against knowledge or scholars? not one bit

but this obeiance to the saudi clergy has done nothing but brought ruin to the muslims in america
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X