Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustahibaath and science.

Assalamualaikum

I came under some issues after reading few hadith which actually made me a little confused about it.Then i decide to speak it out and clear it by asking my teacher.

He then explained me about mustahibaath and what it is, i was saw some people struggling to understand this mustahibaath.It is due to the fact that we are living in a world where our thinking and mentality limits us to understand sometimes to what early muslims who were very pious have said.But my teacher explained me in simple words which i thought maybe someone who wanted to learn may also be benefited by it.

Before when computer was not invented people used to consider the recording of our deeds by two angels also under mustahibaath, as people used to often wonder how can one record each and everything, like each every single task etc.But later with the help of science we came to know that such kind of recording is also possible.For example take your computer, just one click then all the history comes.Now wonder the power of Allah and how it will be possible.

Therefore to cut short the long explanation i received.I was told that Mustahibaath is an ilm which is given as in short like paradise,hoor etc.These all come under mustahibaath which cannot be understood from our brains as Allah has given us ilm which is necessary for us in this world.Now how is heavens,hoor etc, we shall see them when we will be in paradise inshallah.

It is obligatory to accept them but it should not be mistaken that imagining them will earn anything and the only thing one earns by imagining such as how will the paradise be, how will the hoor be or how will you stay with them or it is said you will live happily always then wondering how one can't get bored of it etc these types of thoughts do not benefit anything and only thing they do is derailment. Or neither the discussion of how Allah looks like does any of benefit because it is out of our mind actually to understand, but however Allah is we accept it.

But it is obligatory that we believe that there is Allah ,there is paradise,there is hoor,there is everything mentioned in quran.

May Allah guide us all to jannah.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X