Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to hip-hop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZqFxOBk-FI
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Re: Annoyed with Qur'an?

Mashallah , a wealth of excellent and powerful points.
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
    -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
    Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

:salams

some excellent advice in there :jkk:
      Patience...

Comment

OP, change the title of the thread.

Being blasphemous in order to shock is prohibited.
        'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Good video.
          SPREAD OF EVIL
          ZIONISM
          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
            OP, change the title of the thread.

Being blasphemous in order to shock is prohibited.
            watch the clip brother, because asking a question is not blasphemous.....
            "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
              watch the clip brother, because asking a question is not blasphemous.....
              Yes, but the title of the thread is. That's no excuse for getting people to watch the video. Making offensive and derogatory thread titles; how can you justify that ?
              'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
                Yes, but the title of the thread is. That's no excuse for getting people to watch the video. Making offensive and derogatory thread titles; how can you justify that ?
                i justify it because the very same questioned is asked in the brief clip i posted, so i did not make it up but took it from the clip, and it is very relevant and it shakes you.......

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
                  i justify it because the very same questioned is asked in the brief clip i posted, so i did not make it up but took it from the clip, and it is very relevant and it shakes you.......
                  It 'shakes' me because the thread title is offensive.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X