Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear Allah and Repent Before You Can No Longer Repent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Allah and Repent Before You Can No Longer Repent!!

:salams

MashaAllah absolutely amazing talk its in Dutch I believe but has English subtitles.
    May Allah protect us from Hell aameen.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQiDPcDTQ38&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQiDPcDTQ38&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Re: Fear Allah and Repent Before You Can No Longer Repent!!

His crying really ruined it for me...

But interesting video.

Comment

Originally posted by GotWudu View Post
      His crying really ruined it for me...

But interesting video.
      Ruined it for you?! Nothing wrong with crying out of fear/love for Allah. The Prophet :saw: said "A man who weeps for the sake of Allah will not enter hell, until the milk goes back into the udder (i.e. never)" , he :saw: also said that amongst the seven who will be shaded by the 'Arsh of Allah on the Day of Judgement is the person who when is alone, remembers Allah and his eyes flow wth tears. May Allah soften our hearts..aameen!

Comment

It just takes away a level of professionalism when the speaker is sobbing through the entire thing. I would have been more engaged had he been speaking about it and not crying while playing sad music in the background. It made it a little fake for me.

That aside, the message was good and informative.

Comment

Originally posted by PearlOfIslam View Post
          Ruined it for you?! Nothing wrong with crying out of fear/love for Allah. The Prophet :saw: said "A man who weeps for the sake of Allah will not enter hell, until the milk goes back into the udder (i.e. never)" , he :saw: also said that amongst the seven who will be shaded by the 'Arsh of Allah on the Day of Judgement is the person who when is alone, remembers Allah and his eyes flow wth tears. May Allah soften our hearts..aameen!
          i know thers nothing wrong but for him it ruined it so its his view
          Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
          فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            i know thers nothing wrong but for him it ruined it so its his view
            Im a girl!! You're the second person today that has called me a brother. haha.

Comment

and just to clarify, it didnt ruin the message for me. I still value the message and really enjoyed listening to it. It just made the atmosphere in my computer room a little...weird.

But thats just me. I have an issue with listening to people cry. lol.

Comment

Excellent video masha-Allah, It does certainly move u. May Allah SWT protect us from the punishment of hellfire ameen.
                Last edited by Abu Suhayb; 17-06-10, 11:47 AM.
                "And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster. Surah Luqman:18

Comment

Ameen

:jkk:

Comment

The drink isn't only fire though. It is also boiling water and the Zaqqum tree, that will melt the innards.

Comment

Originally posted by Saladin405 View Post
                      The drink isn't only fire though. It is also boiling water and the Zaqqum tree, that will melt the innards.
                      Yep subhanAllah!

Comment

Working...
                      X