X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST WATCH: Women with Influence in Islam [Sheikh Mohammed Arifi]

Women with Influence in Islam.
    Sheikh Mohammed Arifi

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Re: MUST WATCH: Women with Influence in Islam [Sheikh Mohammed Arifi]

:start:

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Comment

:lailah:

Comment

sounds like a good topic.

Comment

I like how he mentions the community and how women can impact their community and play a pivotal role. This guy is realistic, very good video and alot of benefit within it :up:

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
            I like how he mentions the community and how women can impact their community and play a pivotal role. This guy is realistic, very good video and alot of benefit within it :up:
            definitely masha'Allah.

if you like this, you should see some more of his lectures, TV shows, etc.. and try read some of his articles & books alot of them have been translated into English alhamdoulilah.

may Allah reward him with the best of rewards. aameen.

Comment

there was a thread about sisters wanting to learn the quran a while back, all who replied in there should listen to his advise. Heck even brothers can take benefit too. have you got links to the books?

Comment

this one is really good masha'Allah:

http://www.kalamullah.com/enjoy-your-life.html

when I read the blurb, I didn't think it would be my cup of tea, but when I started reading it, masha'Allah it is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Foulana View Post
                  this one is really good masha'Allah:

http://www.kalamullah.com/enjoy-your-life.html

when I read the blurb, I didn't think it would be my cup of tea, but when I started reading it, masha'Allah it is excellent.
                  ive watched all 3 finally and normally it takes alot for me to retain my concentration but with him he delivered a good dialogue. i hope the book is just as good.

Comment

Nice videos thank you.
                    I discovered this cheikh on Facebook aha, i like his way of speaking.
                    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                      Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                      - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X