Learning Arabic Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning Arabic Online

Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

Have you ever wanted to learn the language of the noble Qur'an??? Without paying that is for FREE???

It is possible!!!, just subscribe to this thread which is going insha'Allah to be updated each week.

The following will be on the Madeenah Book One taught by a good person. The first book classes has been divided into 9 DVDs and some of these DVD has been split into 6-7 parts.

Book 1 Madeenah Series, DVD 1 Part 1.

Site: <embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AYHCgBAC" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="422" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Download Link: Approximately 138 mbs.

Insha'Allah you shall find the class interesting. It is preferable to download the madeenah book 1.

Re: Learning Arabic Online

i wish someone would start an active paltalk or other type of interactive

the madina book is nice, but not for everyone
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

im trying to talk my old arabic teacher into doing that.
      "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

i dont know if the guy in the video is muslim or not

but learning arabic for a muslim should be an act of ibada, and learning ibada from a fasiq or a kafir just loses its flavor somewhere
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

The brother doing this Arabic Class is muslim, if he was not a muslim, i would never had addressed him as "brother". Yes i understand that he does not have beard, but he is a good person. Check this website for more info: And brother AbuMubaral is absolutely free, learning Arabic is an act of worship.

And some people told me that he is great especially for urdu speaking people or those who have these backgrounds, i mean Indian or pakistani Origin.

Comment

i meant, brother AbuMubarak is absolutely right.

How can we edit here???

Comment

Originally posted by Benja View Post
              i meant, brother AbuMubarak is absolutely right.

How can we edit here???
              In what respect? That the Instructor is not a Muslim because he has no beard? if that is the case then syed qutb is not Muslim too. By the way I follow these lectures and they are great. The speaker appeals to me. The alternative is to go to your post #5 and download the lectures from there where the instructor has a beard and a different style of teaching.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                In what respect? That the Instructor is not a Muslim because he has no beard? if that is the case then syed qutb is not Muslim too. By the way I follow these lectures and they are great. The speaker appeals to me. The alternative is to go to your post #5 and download the lectures from there where the instructor has a beard and a different style of teaching.

My Dear Brother in Islam, i think that you completely misundertood me. My post in 6 was for this part:

And brother AbuMubaral is absolutely free, learning Arabic is an act of worship.

And some people told me that he is great especially for urdu speaking people or those who have these backgrounds, i mean Indian or pakistani Origin.
                I made an error. It should bu Brother AbuMubarak is absolutely right instead of AbyMubaral is absolutely free. lol. And the link in post 5 is for the same lecturer.:up:

But Anyway, the way i posted it, made you think so. I apologise.

Also check this link:

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                  i didnt say he wasnt muslim, i guess one can be muslim and flagrantly disobey Allah and His messenger, shaving your face does not take you out of islam, however, blatantly disobeying a messenger of Allah is a major sin........caused the son of Noah to be doomed to hell

so if you want to learn an ibada from such a person, that is your choice, i was just asking a question

and to compare this man to syed qutb, who sacrificed more than you and i in the cause of Allah, and i do not know what level of persecution he had to endure, but it was definitely more than me and you
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon All of us.

Madeena Book 1 Dvd 1 Part 2

Online Viewing:
                    Site: <embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AYHChFYC" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="422" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Download Link: Share the Video Links.

Comment

Madeena Book 1 Dvd 1 Part 3

Book 1 Madeenah Series, DVD 1 Part 3.

For Online Viewing:
                      Site: <embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AYHCqioC" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="422" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Download Link: Approximately 131 mbs

Also, it is very important to download these two books:

Madina Book 1 English Key:
                      http://www.lqtoronto.com/Content/Madina Books - Key in English/Madina Book 1 - English Key.pdf
                      Madina Books - Arabic 1 :
                      http://www.lqtoronto.com/Content/Madina Books - Arabic Text/Madina Book 1 - Arabic Text.pdf

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X