• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bina20
    replied
    Re: What Are The Signs That Allah Loves You

Originally posted by Bina20 View Post
    Are you given more difficult or easier tests in life?

Do things start falling into place 'magically'?

Do feel guilty about sins all the time?
    (thinking of doing a bad deed- ie watch a movie, but something inside of you stops you after 5 mins of watching it pure guilt- you no longer have the inner desire to carry on watching it?)

Leave a comment:

• Bina20
    replied

Are you given more difficult or easier tests in life?

Do things start falling into place 'magically'?

Leave a comment:

• Dhulkarnein
    replied

Originally posted by Val View Post
    I understand him and your interpretation (examples too), the thing is, that in this case mentioning jealousy regarding God in this specific situation, sounds more like posessive jealousy ...

You see if a mortal does that, takes your health just because you run around enjoying life rather than spend time with him, this would be a bad thing, terrible even ... but in this case it's different because we are talking about God ... helloo !!

He knows best, he knows how to put you down and how to lift you up, and the way he does it it's up to him, and I don't even bother questioning that,
    but I do know that the "Worshiping only Him"- part, it's not made with jealousy and posessivness.

God's way of helping you be a better person can't have jealousy as a reason nor a tool.

We are not arguing, I know we are in the same page, but if a random person passes by that video who's believe can be easily shaken, and hears that God is jelaous, I don't think he would not ask questions later ... I mean when you take your time and selfassurance that you are the one that preaches faith to a mass media like youtube is, you should have more than desire to do so, it's a great responsibility.
    I dont know the speaker , but i think it was not understud what he was saying , soo inshaAllah we will elaborate litle this topic

1) we will speak about test from Allah

The Profet alajhi salam said " i dont fear for you to become poor , but i fear for you to becom rich", why he said that ?

because when e person is rich he will have different attitude toward things in life and he will think that he is more indepedent than others that dosnt have wealth , and we have many stories about sahabas radijAllahu anhuma when they didnt take a wealth just because of fear that the love for this world will get in their heart and when the love of dynja comes in heart it destrois the heart and the beleif in heart

From life with litle wealth people will not deviate easy as with big wealth, we saw in hadith wich we mention that it is different, oslo we know from the hadiths that poor people will bee the most number among people in jannah , because when one muslim is poor he is more humble and simple , because he has no reason too put his head high , and because of the suffer that he has because of being poor

Olso we know that when a man is sick his heart is more humble than the healthy man, because when we are sick we see what a big gift is to bee healthy and we are more humble and more sincer in our act's , and the fear from Allah is biger when we are sick , because we see from that thing that we are soo weak and we can not doo nothing without Allah helps

Ali radijAllahu anhumm when he for a long time was not sick , he start it too get worry ,because he was teach from Sunna of Profet alajhi salam that the person wich Allah dosnt love him , Allah leave him in that condition wich he is , Allah dosnt send him no test soo that the man can not see he is in wrong path or wrong deed's

Ali radijAllahu anhum had big fear if he was not sick for a time, because of that reason

Allah from His creaturs loves more than others one kind of people and thos people are the Profet's alajhimu salam , Allah loves them more then any other humans , but Allah has test them more than everybody else , Profet's alajhi salam where test it more than any people , but Allah loved them more than any one , the test that Yusuf alajhi salam had, Ejub alajhi salam had big test , but Allah loved them more than every humas in earth .

Allah test them because of love that He had for them , because when Allah tests one person with difficulties and the person stays firm on the path of Allah , then Allah will reward him and put him in higher rang as a person

When a man is test with flu ect , he will see that he was not soo much thankfull , and he will become more thankfull , because the condition he is will make him think more about the gift he had and that is health , oslo when a muslim is sick , or he is test with something , accident and up to the smallest things like thorns prick in his foot , to that muslim sins will be forgiven for every test he had , he must only have patience and the sin will be cleaned because of the test he had

it is hadith where Profet alajhi salam said " if a muslim is sick and he dies in that condition he will bee clean from sin's" and olso their are hadith in wich it is said " if one person dies with abdominal diseases he will die as shahad ' olso hadith " the woman that dies in the time of birthchild she is shahad "

From many hadith we can see that if the muslim is tested he will get reward if he stays firm in the path of Allah , as the brother in video said - all our life is test from Allah , from the moment that we are in this world we are in test all the time , if we stay firm in path of Allah it is hope that we will goo to jannah with the will of Allah

2) i just explane in other post that we have two types of jealousy , and the second one wich we mention it is hallall and in some cases it is oblogation to have jealosy

if one person dosnt have jealosy about his family ,about the honor of his family that man in islam is called dajuth (man without jealousy for his family moral ) , and it is hadith about this type of man

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Omar that the Prophet alajhi salam said: "Three people Allah has forbidden paradise: consumers of alcohol, who dies without repenting, a child who does not fulfill its obligations to parents, and Daj-juth (not jealoys man about his family), who approves evil (imoral and filthy act) in the family. "

From this we see that jealousy sometime it is even obligation , but not the jealousy under point 1 wich we sad it is haram and that jealousy has too do with envy ,and evil thought .

We said about the jealosy that it is hallall in thos two cases that we mention
    " if one rich man has wealth and he spend's that in the path of Allah ,and if one man has knowlegde and he use that in the path of Allah (to teach people ) "
    the person that is jealousy about thos thing he is jealousy becase he loves thos thing and he whants too doo thos thing too , he desire too do thos things

But when it is in question Allah the part wich we mention that he whants too do for himself it dosnt apply to Allah , Allah has no need for nothing , but when we say Allah is jealous it means that Allah whant from beni Adam (son's of Adam) too doo thos good act , Allah whant soo much from us to do thos thing , because he loves us and he whants too see us doing thos act , because if we doo thos things we will benefit and we are the ones that we need to do thos thing , soo that is the reason that Allah whants from us too do good deed , beacuse He whants us too see doing good deed , and He whant that beacuse He loves us

I said before that i could not say the term is righ , because i wasnt sure about hadith is it sahih(corect) , but when i check i saw that the hadith is sahih and we are alowed to use that word , because it dosnt have too dot with the way that some of use understand word jealousy

"Yahya related to me from Malik from Hisham ibn Urwa from his father that A'isha, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "There was an eclipse of the sun in the time of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, led the people in prayer. He stood, and did so for a long time. Then he went into ruku, and made the ruku long. Then he stood again, and did so for a long time, though not as long as the first time. Then he went into ruku, and made the ruku long, though not as long as thefirst time. Then he rose, and went down into sajda. He then did the same in the second raka, and by the time he had finished the sun had appeared. He then gave a khutba to the people, in which he praised Allah and then said, 'The sun and the moon are two of Allah's signs. They do not eclipse for anyone's death nor for anyone's life. When you see an eclipse, call on Allah and say, "Allah is greater" and give sadaqa.' Then he said, 'O community of Muhammad! ByAllah, there is no-one more jealous than Allah of a male or female slave of his who commits adultery. O community of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I knew, you would laugh little and weep much'."
    (Malik / Book 12 / Hadith 12.1.1 )

"AI-Mughira b. Shu'ba (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Sa'd b. 'Ubada (Allah be pleased with him) said: If I were to see a man with my wife, I would have struck him with the sword, and not with the flat part (side) of it. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) heard of that, he said: Are you surprised at Sa'd's jealousy of his honour? By Allah, I am more jealous of my honour than he, and Allah is more jealous than I. Because of His jealousy Allah has prohibited abomination, both open and secret And no person is more jealous of his honour than Allah, and no persons, is more fond of accepting an excuse than Allah, on account of which He has sent messengers, announcers of glad tidings and warners; and no one is more fond of praise than Allah on account of which Allah has promised Paradise"
    (Muslim / Book 9 / Hadith 3572 )

"Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Sa'd b. Ubada (Allah be pleased with him) said: Messenger of Allah, if I were to find with my wife a man, should I not touch him before bringing four witnesses? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Yes. He said: By no means. By Him Who has sent you with the Truth, I would hasten with my sword to him before that. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Listen to what your chief says. He is jealous of his honour, I am more jealous than he (is) and God is more jealous than I."
    ( Muslim / Book 9 / Hadith 3571 )

We dont have any beter word to say about this in english oslo in other language it is like this (ne gjuhe tonen eshte njejt) ,and i think it is correct and all the student of knowledge that know arabic very good they translate like this , and it is correct translation and their is no beter term to use about this

But we must not understand as the jealousy of the man , the jealosy of Allah is in the way of whantin too see beni Adam doing good deed , beacuse He has joy when He see's beni Adam doing good deed's and He has joy beacuse He loves us ,and the one that Allah loves him will test him soo that the person could open his eye's and see that he is in wrong path

We have milion stories to tell about how people from the test in their lives start too see things different , and we could not never know the good felling of wealth and health if we dont know what is too bee poor or sick , and one of the good consequences behind fasting is that the person that fast will know what is the felling of being hungry , and what is the difficulties in being poor , this is one of the consequences ,but the main intention is to please Allah with that act

this subject need to write more ,speacily about the test in our life , olso about the joy of Allah when people go in His path ,and when they doo good deed's , it is hadith when it say' that Allah has more joy than a man that finds a camil in the desert wich he lost

We can not know thing if we are not test it .

Leave a comment:

• ajnabee
    replied

if this whole jealousy thing is not correct thinking, then perhaps it was just a poor translation of what the brother was trying to say? as u said, a bad choice of words. it didnt sound as though english was his first language.

Leave a comment:

• Val
    replied

I understand him and your interpretation (examples too), the thing is, that in this case mentioning jealousy regarding God in this specific situation, sounds more like posessive jealousy ...
    You see if a mortal does that, takes your health just because you run around enjoying life rather than spend time with him, this would be a bad thing, terrible even ... but in this case it's different because we are talking about God ... helloo !!

He knows best, he knows how to put you down and how to lift you up, and the way he does it it's up to him, and I don't even bother questioning that,
    but I do know that the "Worshiping only Him"- part, it's not made with jealousy and posessivness.

God's way of helping you be a better person can't have jealousy as a reason nor a tool.
    We are not arguing, I know we are in the same page, but if a random person passes by that video who's believe can be easily shaken, and hears that God is jelaous, I don't think he would not ask questions later ... I mean when you take your time and selfassurance that you are the one that preaches faith to a mass media like youtube is, you should have more than desire to do so, it's a great responsibility.

Leave a comment:

• ajnabee
    replied

^ :jkk:

im sure the brother didnt mean it in a bad way, i didnt think that at all. its just i never heard of jealousy being attributed to Allah before.

anyways, i dunno. :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• Dhulkarnein
    replied

assalam alaikum

Val
    It's a bad choise of words, God is divine, and jealousy is just a poor mortal behaviour, there is no such thing as a jealous God.
    ajnabee
    ps. yeah, that jealousy thing was a bit ermm
    We have two types of jealousy in islam .

1. wich is jealousy of hate and envy , because he see good thing at you soo he envy with hate because you have that or because you achived that success - this kind of jealousy it is haram , it is the the same as shaytan was jealous in Adam and in all humans

2. we have jealousy wich comes as envy to have one thing , not a envy toward that person or toward his success or toward his big position in this world , but a envy with the intention to achive he too that , or to doo that thing he as well

it is hadith in wich it is meantion that in two things jealousy is allowed and that is " if one rich man has wealth and he spend's that in the path of Allah ,and if one man has knowlegde and he use that in the path of Allah (to teach people ) " , in this cases the jealousy is alowed and it is not jealousy of envy toward him because of what he has or what he achived , no, but is jealousy in the way that to love that act and to desire to doo that and his thought in this case are like this " uh if i only had that wealth like him ,i would spend it like him " or " uh what a good act , only if i could of don that too , i would be soo happy if i had a chance to help people like that " or " uh what a blessed act is what he is doing , i would be soo happy if i was with that knowledge soo that i could teach people with that knowledge , what a lucky person he is , and what a blessed work he does "

i think it is clear that we have two types of jealousy , as for the jealousy that he said about Allah ,their is one hadith but i dont know if it is sahih (true) about this , but what it is importen he didnt say jealousy in the bad way , but in the way that Allah whant so much , or he loves soo much to see us doing good act what Allah whants from us

i can not say that it is all correct what he said , because i dont know is that hadith true , but we should know that he didnt say in the bad way that word , but is it ok too say that ? i can not say because i dont know is that sahih to say like that , i mean to use that term

Allah knows best

Leave a comment:

• ajnabee
    replied

subhanallah.

:jkk:

may allah grant us all a good end. ameen.

ps. yeah, that jealousy thing was a bit ermm :scratch:.

Leave a comment:

• Val
    replied

this was informative and good to know for those who didn't,
    It was very well explained, exept for the part of Allah being jealous ...
    I understand what he means by that, but thats ceartenly not jealousy.

It's a bad choise of words, God is divine, and jealousy is just a poor mortal behaviour, there is no such thing as a jealous God.

Leave a comment:

• YasinAlKurdi
    replied

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Abu Jaffar
    replied

Originally posted by salwa06 View Post
    oooooooooooooh sister/brother, this is so beautiful.Just to think we are one of them. This is awesome. thank you so much for this encouraging post.
    جزاكم الله خيرا

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Leave a comment:

• salwa06
    replied

oooooooooooooh sister/brother, this is so beautiful.Just to think we are one of them. This is awesome. thank you so much for this encouraging post.

Leave a comment:

• revert2007
    started a topic What Are The Signs That Allah Loves You

What Are The Signs That Allah Loves You

Assalamualikum. Lets us be one of this people-the people wheer Allah loves and pleased with. Ameen

What Are The Signs That Allah Loves You

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X