Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

    The Biography of Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA) by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaqi

    [9 DVD's box set]

    This nine-disks DVD PACK features, Shaykh Anwar effortlessly transports the viewer back to a unique place in Islamic history. This epic journey begins with Umars (RA) early life and conversion to Islam, to his close relationship with rasoolullah (SAW), to living through Abu Bakrs Khalifah, to eventually succeeding him as Khalifah and concluding with his brutal assassination.

    This series is over 20 hrs long and features UNCUT footage and also Q&A which was not included in the audio release.
    Shall be available to download from this weekend , only on www.salafimedia.com

  • #2
    Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

    Originally posted by abu anas somali View Post
    The Biography of Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (RA) by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaqi

    [9 DVD's box set]

    This nine-disks DVD PACK features, Shaykh Anwar effortlessly transports the viewer back to a unique place in Islamic history. This epic journey begins with Umars (RA) early life and conversion to Islam, to his close relationship with rasoolullah (SAW), to living through Abu Bakrs Khalifah, to eventually succeeding him as Khalifah and concluding with his brutal assassination.

    This series is over 20 hrs long and features UNCUT footage and also Q&A which was not included in the audio release.
    Shall be available to download from this weekend , only on www.salafimedia.com
    Are you serious?

    YAY!
    I think I need to buy a new Hard Drive now. :up:
    What format and quality of the files? Any idea on the size?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

      thats great! what is the price?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

        Originally posted by zyad View Post
        thats great! what is the price?
        better be free. But their site is not working anyway.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

          will be in avi divx format, site will be live from friday night and all dvds will be released daily over the subsequent days following

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

            each file will be 1gb, theres about 20 parts i think

            so about 20gb worth

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

              Originally posted by abu anas somali View Post
              each file will be 1gb, theres about 20 parts i think

              so about 20gb worth
              have you got enough bandwith akh? That is alot to download

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                As Salaam,

                Mash'Allah well done!

                So 2 Muslim organisations spend 3 years of their money and time producing this product. But now we have a new Islamic media production age or should I say Islamic "I can't be bothered to do any work myself, so I will rip of the hard work of other Muslims and throw in the...There is no copy right in Islam."

                Salafimedia...that's the funny bit "Salafi" your actions are anything but in accordance to the actions of the Salaf.

                So my brothers from "Salafimedia" mabrook to your organisation for taking our hard work and then performing the complicated task of uploading it on a website for free download...wow you guys are really helping the Dawah...why didn't we think of that???

                Noor Pro Media

                Wa Salaam

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                  Amazing we talk so much talk but fail all the time to walk the walk!

                  Why would you want to destroy the efforts of all the hard work that has gone into this project?

                  Brothers have worked day and night (without any pay) on this project, we
                  have encountered so many problems. Calls from numerous non Muslim media agencies accusing us of supporting extremism and much more. Alhumdulilah we would do it all over again, in hope of our humble efforts pleasing Allah (SWT).

                  We can take the non Muslims trying their best to cause problems as this is what we know they are like...BUT what really shocks us is how some Muslims are also putting problems our way. I had hoped that we would be supported by the Muslims but it would seem that we are a long way away from understanding how the Salaf supported each other in doing good.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                    Originally posted by ABU SALAHUDEEN View Post
                    As Salaam,

                    Mash'Allah well done!

                    So 2 Muslim organisations spend 3 years of their money and time producing this product. But now we have a new Islamic media production age or should I say Islamic "I can't be bothered to do any work myself, so I will rip of the hard work of other Muslims and throw in the...There is no copy right in Islam."

                    Salafimedia...that's the funny bit "Salafi" your actions are anything but in accordance to the actions of the Salaf.

                    So my brothers from "Salafimedia" mabrook to your organisation for taking our hard work and then performing the complicated task of uploading it on a website for free download...wow you guys are really helping the Dawah...why didn't we think of that???

                    Noor Pro Media

                    Wa Salaam
                    Why is your website down?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                      We are looking at developing a better site Insh'Allah.

                      So we have closed the existing site down.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                        Originally posted by ABU SALAHUDEEN View Post
                        We are looking at developing a better site Insh'Allah.

                        So we have closed the existing site down.
                        What do you do? Where is your media production based? If you're in the UK can I help on the weekends? I'd love to do voluntary media work.


                        pleeeeeeaaazeeeee

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                          Noor Pro Media is a small humble organisation. We produce simple Islamic audio and visual products.

                          We have actually just suspended all Noor Pro Media productions as we are looking into documentary production.

                          Jzk for your offer, but at present we are still looking at developing our new direction.

                          email us at [email protected] in 3 months time and we can talk then Insh'Allah

                          Your dua is a major and one of the best kinds of support that we will always need.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                            the german brothers made a trailer for it for u all to download and share

                            make dua for them!

                            http://www.zshare.net/download/71442113e73c6631/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: EXCLUSIVE!-Life of Umar (ra) by Imam Anwar Al Awlalki Full DVD Set!

                              So will it be free or not? I don't mind paying a good price for this because ti is supporting brother Anwar and the production companies.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X