al-athariyah.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• al-athariyah.com

Al-Athariyah has been launched in order to present Islam in its purest form according to the Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jammah.
    We are but a collective body of Muslims Globally from the United Snakes of America spanning a massive region to the UK and far Europe, we are not a group as such but merely spectators watching a revival of Islam and the Shariah take place globally, movements such as the Supports of Shariah and Al Muhajiroun have inspired us to create this website in to facilitate the proper and just procedure of information disection in order for the masses to understand the call of the Anbiyah. We support the brothers from Uk and the ulema and scholers around the world who stand up for the truth like Sheikh Abu Hamza, Sheikh Abu Qatadah Sheikh Feiz , Sheikh Umar Bakri Muhammad and Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki.

Please visit our new website and enjoy a healthy mix of audio and article material to benefit from.

www.al-athariyah.com

Re: al-athariyah.com

are you the same al athariyah brothers from London who have weekly circles , sometimes get cancelled. i still get texts from you guys, but ahvent YET attended, one day inshallah i will
    What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for [COLOR=#0000ff]martyrdom[/COLOR]; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel.”

Comment

Re: al-athariyah.com

i tried to access your site and it is password protected. i got there following links from Salafimedia.com? How can i get in?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X