• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheikh Khalid Yasin is a Sufi?

Is this true?

Re: Sheikh Khalid Yasin is a Sufi?

no!
    FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
    OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
    Donate to syria.
    *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

*faints*

God forbid
      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
      -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
      Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

when ibn taymyiah(rh) and ibn qayyim(rh) could be a sufi, why cant sh.khalid be a sufi? everybody can be sufi, just dont judge the term as general termed "all sufis are deviant". Its all about the action and not the title.
        Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

not all sufi's are dancing biddati prats.
          The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
          (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
          In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

would it matter if he was? Who cares...if he speaks good he speaks good.

Comment

I like Sufi's
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
                when ibn taymyiah(rh) and ibn qayyim(rh) could be a sufi, why cant sh.khalid be a sufi? everybody can be sufi, just dont judge the term as general termed "all sufis are deviant". Its all about the action and not the title.
                neither ibn taymiyyah (rh) nor ibn qayyum (rh) were sufis and niether is khalid yaseen...

thats not to say all sufis are bad.... just the predominant ones nowadays are so screwed up its unbelieveable
                FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
                OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
                Donate to syria.
                *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Comment

They Had respect for the essence and People like Abdulqadir Jeylani rahc. and Junaid Al Baghdadi , Ibrahiem Ibn Adham etc. , but werent exactly Sufis like Imam Nawawi or Al Izz Ibn Abdus salam but maybe were in between somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by al faqeer View Post
                    Sufis like.
                    I didnt had intention to mention any examples of other sufi or compairs them with others. :)
                    Originally posted by in_exile View Post
                    neither ibn taymiyyah (rh) nor ibn qayyum (rh) were sufis and niether is khalid yaseen...
                    Last edited by junaid123; 03-10-09, 09:30 PM.
                    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Not really Bro , the way i see it the Sufis were those Sa7aaba who with the prophet PBUH tied those rocks to their stomach and sayidina Umar who wore a thobe with 12 Patches on , and Imam Hasan Al Basri , Sufyan Al Thawri , 4 Imams r.anhum .

They were sufis , those who followed were Mutassawifs , those trying to be like those Sufis .

Comment

who wore a thobe with 12 Patches on , and Imam Hasan Al Basri , Sufyan Al Thawri , 4 Imams r.anhum .

They were sufis , those who followed were Mutassawifs , those trying to be like those Sufis .
                        Believe me now a days sufis dont wear cloths with 12 patch, still i will call them awliya Allah.wearing 12 patched cloth , or fasting whole year through doesnt make a person sufi neccesary. And about the struggle and zuhd of ibn taymiyah(rh) and ibn qayyim(rh) is mentioned by their students in their biography. And each and every sufi doesnt need to imitate other sufis.A lot of sufis who were unique in their own character and zuhd.

Comment

Believe me now a days sufis dont wear cloths with 12 patch, still i will call them awliya Allah.wearing 12 patched cloth , or fasting whole year through doesnt make a person sufi neccesary. And about the struggle and zuhd of ibn taymiyah(rh) and ibn qayyim(rh) is mentioned by their students in their biography. And each and every sufi doesnt need to imitate other sufis.A lot of sufis who were unique in their own character and zuhd.
                          No but Sayidina Umar was Ameerul Mu'mineen He did that out of zuhd obviously .

So they were the Sufis and those who followed were Mutassawifs .

Ibn Taymiyyah had respect for them when he says in His majmoo3 fataawa chapter 10 under section of A Jaylani , he mentions the early and late salaf as far down as 500 years ah by name Al Fudhayl Ibn Ayad , Ibrahiem Ibn Adham , Maroof Al Karakhi , Junaid Al baghdadi etc and Abdulqadir Jeyalni and His shiekh Al Dabas followed what Allah SWT ordained and Abstained from what he SWT Forbid EVEN if they could fly in the sky or walk on water.

Check out the reference if you dont believe me .

Comment

Sister, I realise you are asking this question with probably good intentions, but may I suggest that instead of causing possible division in the ummah.. and particularly speaking about a brother who is being used by Allah swt is dawah around the world .. why not send an email to him and ask him personally..

That is far better than asking the question here

If you personally have problems with him.. you should just not listen to him/learn from him .. that is the etiquette of learning under someone who you trust to be your teacher because of his own learning as a student of knowledge .. we were reminded yesterday in our lectures that to stop learning under a shaykh because of rumours spread by others will bring great punishment on someone.. so please insha'Allah ask him before you start rumours that may discredit someone Allah SWT is using in the Ummah.

and Allah SWT knows best
                            http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Check out the reference if you dont believe me .
                              I knu I knu.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X