X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Arrivals All 50 parts conspiracy freemasons Dajjal

Originally posted by arrivalsfan View Post
    Hi,

I have downloaded all the files and i have unzipped each one.
    The problem i have is when i go to the folder where they have been unzipped i get a 'windows explorer error' saying windows explorer must close and if i want to send the report to Microsoft.

Anyone shed any light on this please?
    Delete all of them :up:
    It's promoting Hollywood movies, Music albums, cartoons etc.
    Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (Jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy.(Sahih Muslim)

Comment

Didn't some brother make one with all them haram images blurred out?
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
        Didn't some brother make one with all them haram images blurred out?
        that would be fantastic
        "Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

You can download the entire series from here:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4542...aaa_Series_avi)

You will need to install a TORRENT downloader, I recommend "uTorrent".

If you need more help, please feel free to ask me.

Good luck!

Salams

Comment

Delete the thread

:start:
            :salams
            Seems fake people are bumoing the thread.

Remove the links as Wakepuproject is also a Fitnah.
            Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (Jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy.(Sahih Muslim)

Comment

Salams

Is this an Islamic influenced media production or something from a different POV?
              "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
              -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
              Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

please, stop it with the shia conspiracy theories
                "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
                  Salams

Is this an Islamic influenced media production or something from a different POV?
                  :wswrwb:

I have no idea, but it smells like a load of baloney to me.

Apparently it has nothing to do with islaam and is actually just a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by SixTen View Post
                    I watched it and - 99percent is a pile of rubbish to be honest, don't waste time on it is my view, not to mention - the constant music and a lot of images which should not be put in videos which were supposed to be viewed by muslims... Seriously, the guy just copy pasted a lot of work from other conspiracy videos and thought he'd make one. It has less than 1percent of factual knowledge.

I know, it looks like it is pro-islam and naturally muslims adhere to the video - but brothers its probably the worst conspiracy series ive seen - and I have seen a lot!
                    its best for muslim to stay away from stuff like this, for there is no benefit in it what so ever.....

all we need to know is in Al-Qur'aan and As-Sunnah of the Prophet of Allaah (pbuh), all that we need has been revealed to us and Allaah is enough for me

Comment

Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

The arrivals are made by Shia'a. They have their filthy shia doctrine in it. In one of their last episode they talk about their twelth Imam as being Imam Mahdi

Comment

salam,

someone help pls,
                        where is the part .14 ??? The_A_pt.14.rar

can u upload pls.

thanks.

Comment

these are great. I saw them a couple of years back.

Comment

:start:

It's crap and unIslamic too

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
                              these are great. I saw them a couple of years back.
                              How come you saw them a couple of year back ? They are not as much old
                              "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I am cutting the crap and trying it make it more islamic. When editing is completed, i would post it online. Inshallah
                                "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X