Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Arrivals All 50 parts conspiracy freemasons Dajjal

Originally posted by SixTen View Post
    its probably the worst conspiracy series ive seen - and I have seen a lot!
    You are mistaken brother, it is not the worst one. I think you haven't seen the series of his 'inspirer' A.K.A Abdullah Hashem. His series of AntiChrist/Dajjal is much longer than this one. And 'The Arrivals' is no competition to the 'The AntiChrist/Dajjal would be a reptilian shapeshifter' :D
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein

Comment

If you like this, take a listen to Shiekh Feiz lecture The Enemies Plot. Save your childrens minds from the filth they are feeding it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78WIkBP0gU

Mp3 here: http://www.kalamullah.com/feiz-muhammad.html
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Asalaam Alaikum

I do not recommend this for minors, its very graphical, has pics of semi-nude women, and music with quranic verses !!!

I recommend this lecture though! It covers all aspects of the end of times!

Dajjal - The False Mesiah lecture by Sheikh Imran Hosein

Wasalaam
        [URL="http://ancs.com.au"]ANCS[/URL] - Professional/Affordable Web Design

Comment

also
          an alternative edited censored version of THE ARRIVALS
          availble

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203288

Comment

come on people its a semi documentary aimed to expose the illuminati and how they use the media etc to brain wash us so obviousley hes gona show images which the enemy use to open our eyes to how blind we have been, people need to stop being so harsh, ive downloaded this whole seies and given to sooo many people and majority were non muslim and even they awakend to it and also asked more about islam afterward, like people come on be open minded the brother even gives a warning before the clip 'graphic images' so obv u aint gona watch it with ur kids. people are always soo quick to criticise. remember take what is good from it and leave what is bad.
            ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

:lahawla:

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                  i dont understand how any muslim can justify that movie

it contains haram

can we honestly say that dawa is accomplished by this?
                  Spot on!

Originally posted by secretsau View Post
                  Asalaam Alaikum

I do not recommend this for minors, its very graphical, has pics of semi-nude women, and music with quranic verses !!!

I recommend this lecture though! It covers all aspects of the end of times!

Dajjal - The False Mesiah lecture by Sheikh Imran Hosein

Wasalaam
                  Wow..

I wish I had a father like him and would be so proud if I was to became like him in my old age.

Such beauty can only be found in mummin, truly.
                  And as young (or old) as I am, I have never ever come across a christian priest who so clearly exhumes knowledge and puts everbodys mind and heart at ease just by them listening to him, regardless of the topic.
                  I am so proud to be part of the Ummah no matter my flaws and realise that I would give my life in the blink of an eye just to protect a brother or sister like him or any other pious mummin for that matter should the need arise.
                  Like jumping in front of a car that was about to hit them. In actual fact, and come to think of it, I would do this for any mummin proudly.

JZKL khair brother for the link.

The arrivals was OK up until a point in which my jaw dropped and I stopped watching. I realise it discusses many truths but it also entails an unrelenting falsehood which overshadows everything else and only appears later on in the series.

No matter what truth it entails, many of us know or at least will sooner or later, come to understand, some if not all of these truths but mix it utter propaganda (garbage) which promote a minority sect, all it does is relegate what really is the truth and promotes that which is in reality, false.

Any who slanders the friends of our great prophet, deserves no respect hence my complete disapproval of this poorly edited, offensive and misguided series of what seems to be, mostly other peoples work.

Brother Imran ROCKS!

Perhaps he should start a series called, "the early arrivals"...ie, the dajjal as an imposter(too early to be Christ), imposing himself onto the blindest of humanity, as Christ.:D

With Christ then arriving on time, just as mummin acknowledge and await alhamdullilah.
                  Last edited by Native; 22-02-09, 12:15 PM.
                  "The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammed. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?" Lamartine, Historie de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol. 11 pp. 276-277

Comment

The kind of images and music in these video's is whats exposed to us on a daily. People who are mindful of their actions and islam try and stay away from these things because of understanding the harms.

However there are many muslim familys who accept this kind of entertainment and their children are exposed to these kind of scenes or worse through films/advertisments/soaps/music ect. Some people need to be shown/told so blatant because its become so natural to them. I think the purpose of the series is aimed at these people as well as the non muslim audience.
                    [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah:
                    Allah's Apostle said, "Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind."
                    Volume 9, Book 93, Number 473: [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Comment

HEy Brother!!
                      ASAK,
                      I have downloaded all the parts but unfortunately the password is wrong,
                      i get a crc error every time i extract it
                      Jazaak Allah khairun

Comment

w/s

let me knw wich one i will check it,or are they all crc error??
                        pasword is mission_uk

Comment

Comment

Watch this video ;)

http://www.david****.com/content/view/21125

Replace *** with icke

Music on the video, but very interesting. Will open your eyes a bit.
                            SPREAD OF EVIL
                            ZIONISM
                            BOLLYWOOD

Comment

wow this is great :up:
                              but not too sure about the music?
                              whats that all about.

Comment

Hi,

I have downloaded all the files and i have unzipped each one.
                                The problem i have is when i go to the folder where they have been unzipped i get a 'windows explorer error' saying windows explorer must close and if i want to send the report to Microsoft.

Anyone shed any light on this please?

Upon further inbestigation the issue seems to be with fun_avcodec.dll

Anyone else had the same issues?
                                Last edited by arrivalsfan; 25-07-09, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X