X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip hop

The Evil Of The Hip-Hop Culture by Abu Shahadah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DdKb...eature=related

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4DdKbLckjeU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4DdKbLckjeU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

Re: Hip hop

I used to be gangsta (with the baggy clothes and chains), but I came to realize hip-hop culture is really pathetic. It's very degrading to women, they can't speak English properly (''dat's how dey do", etc), and it glorifies sex, drugs, and violence.

And then they complain about how life in the hood is terrible when they intentionally put themselves in crappy positions by dealing drugs and getting pregnant at age 14, and then live off other people's money (welfare).

Seriously, the majority of hip-hop culture is pathetic.

Damn, I sound like a Republican.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
      I used to be gangsta (with the baggy clothes and chains), but I came to realize hip-hop culture is really pathetic. It's very degrading to women, they can't speak English properly (''dat's how dey do", etc), and it glorifies sex, drugs, and violence.

And then they complain about how life in the hood is terrible when they intentionally put themselves in crappy positions by dealing drugs and getting pregnant at age 14, and then live off other people's money (welfare).

Seriously, the majority of hip-hop culture is pathetic.

Damn, I sound like a Republican.
      If you want to know what's really pathetic, just wait until you're old enough to hear someone describe talking about an event in 1991 as "going waaaaaaaaaaaay back," as if it were something almost lost in the mists of time.

Comment

Word.........
        aint nutin but gangsta party..............
        46 & 2?

Comment

Originally posted by mgilani View Post
          Word.........
          aint nutin but gangsta party..............
          that just sad
          Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X