Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Shiah refutes Mot'ah marriage (Temporary Marriage)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• al-ghazalli
    replied

We also have a narration from Imam Jafar as-Siddiq when asked about Muta said;

ونقل البيهقي عن جعفر بن محمد أنه سئل عن المتعة فقال هي الزنا بعينه

'It is Zina itself'.

Leave a comment:

• Sawtul Islam
    replied
    Re: Former Shiah refutes Mot'ah marriage (Temporary Marriage)

Originally posted by Divine Love View Post
    Actually it is You who proved nothing. I made all these videos refuting that website and other Shiah writers and scholars, and in response you post that website back at me without even watching my refutation of it... you're acting like a robot on a mission to defend Mut'ah, it's obvious that you didn't even watch ONE of the videos I posted.

Leave a comment:

• Sawtul Islam
    replied

More Evidence for permissibility of Mut'ah

We read in Sahih Bukhari, Book of "Tafseer of Prophet":
    Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:
    "The Verse of Mut'a was revealed in Allah's Book, so we did it at the time of Allah's
    Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Quran to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet
    prohibit it till he died. But a man (who regarded it illegal) expressed what his own
    mind suggested."
    Sahih Bukhari [Arabic], Kitab al Tafseer, Tradition 4559

LOL!!!! You did not even watch part 1 of the video!!!

Everyone watch part 1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=FYQSLpYKJn4 you will see that in it I say that Shiahs use the narration of Imran ibn Hussain in a deceptve way, and this is EXACTLY what "Divine Love" (the above user) has done!!!

Leave a comment:

• kamal804
    replied

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    :jkk: for answering the questions :)

Another stupid question most likely, but what do you mean if she isn't an adult she'd need her father's permission? With marriage you always need a Wali, is it not the same with Mut'ah?
    mut'ah is as same as marriage, difference just is in some details (forua) like inheritance, Nafaqeh and Qismah (to sleep with her couple in same bed one time every four night)

Leave a comment:

• in_exile
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    Why you being like that for? Help a brother out. I aint got into this lil debate with you, I just want a number man and some guidelines on the going rate.

Does your sister do it? How much is she?
    ha ha you were cussing me *rotfl*

Leave a comment:

• Sawtul Islam
    replied

You don't have to repeat it.
    As I said before, you can't prove what you claim using Sahih Bukhari as reference.
    Because we don't consider that a reliable source.
    BUT we can use it to disprove you because you accept Sahih Bukhari

Ali (Allayhesalam) had never said that Mut'ah was Haram.
    The tradition that you've posted twice is NOT authentice and fabricated.
    I don't know you even bothered to try the link I provided for you or not.
    So I post it here:

Reply IV - Sunni and Shi'a traditions confirm that Imam 'Ali (as) believed that Mut'ah was halaal.Reply V - The Sunni 'ulama have themselves rejected the notion that Mut'ah was made haraam at Khayber

Beyond this, we also see that the Sunni scholars have rejected the narration of Bukhari and Muslim wherein Mut'ah was banned on the Day of Khayber. We shall rely on the following authentic Sunni sources as proof:

Umdatul Qari Volume 8 page 311
    Zaad al Maad Volume 3 page 403 Ghazwa Khayber
    Fathul Bari Volume 9 page 168
    Irshad al Sari, fi Sharh Bukhari
    Rowz Al Anf vol. 4 pg. 59 (printed 1391 AH)
    Seera Halabiyah vol.3 pg.45

We read in Umdatul Qari:

وقال ابن عبد البر وذكر النهي عن المتعة يوم خيبر غلط وقال السهيلي النهي عن المتعة يوم خيبر لا يعرفه أحد من أهل السير ورواة الأثر

Ibn Abdulbar said: 'Prohibition of Mutah on the day of Khaybar is wrong'. al-Sehli said: 'The prohibition of Mutah on day of Khaybar, no one amongst the historians and narrators know about it.'

We read in Zaad al Maad

والصحيح : أن المتعة إنما حرمت عام الفتح

"The statement prohibiting Mut'ah during the victory of Makka is more Sahih."
    Zaad al Maad, Volume 3 page 403

In Rowz Al Anf and Seera Halabiyah, it is said that Suhaili commented:

This is something that no one involved in the Seerah and the history of Allah's Messenger (S) has ever acknowledged (that Mut'ah was prohibited on Khayber).

In 'Irshad Al Sari' the commentary of Bukhari, Sharh al Mawaahib Luduniyah by Zarqani vol.2 pg. 239, and Sharh al Muwatta vol.2 pg. 24, Abu Omar's opinion on the prohibition of Mut'ah at Khayber are cited:

This is absolutely wrong. Temporary marriage never took place in Khayber.

In various Sunni books, Abu Awaanah is quoted as writing in his Sahih:

وقال أبو عوانة في صحيحه سمعت أهل العلم يقولون : معنى حديث علي أنه نهى يوم خيبر عن لحوم الحمر ، وأما المتعة فسكت عنها

"I have heard scholars saying that the tradition related of Ali only talked of the prohibition of the eating of the meat of domestic asses and there was no mention of Mut'ah, and the tradition is silent on that matter".
    1. Fathul Bari, Volume 9 page 145
    2. Neel al Autaar, Volume 6 page 146
    3. Sunan Baihaqi, Volume 7 pageg 201
    4. Subul Islam, Volume 4 page 485
    5. Zaad al Maad Volume 1 page 443

Do the Wahabi 'ulama consider themselves more knowledge than these scholars?

Watch parts 2 to 6 of the video I posted, there I explained why there seems to be a contradiction between the Hadiths and that the Older versions of the narration do not contradict.

The narration that says Ali (ra) said Mut'ah is Haram has a narrator Missing from the chain which makes it unauthentc by any standards, and it contradicts the belief of all Muslims as it implies that both Ali (ra) and Omar (ra) were disobeying the Sunnah of the Prophet (saw).

It makes no sense and has a person missing from the chain and contradicts many Sahih narrations so the obvious conclusion is that it is fabricated.

However the narration where Ali (ra) says Mut'ah is Haram has been narrated by two different chains, one in Shiah books and the other in Sunni books with a SAHIH chain.

Also there is yet another narration from dare qutni where Ali (ra) says it is Haram.

So we have Very clear proof that Ali (ra) said Mut'ah is Haram and have one unauthentic meaningless contradicotry narration that says he said it is Halal.

So if you believe that Ali (ra) said it is Halal, you must also say that Ali (ra) also disobeyed the Sunnah, which is something no Muslim would say (the narration was most likely fabricated by the khawarij).

Leave a comment:

• Sawtul Islam
    replied

So Ali never forbaded Mut'ah. Because It had been halal at the time of Prophet and as I explained before, it is even mentioned in Quran in sura Nesa that Mut'ah was halal and as a kind of marriage. No one had the right to change the order of Allah based on his own personal assumptions or desires.

So Umar had no right to change the order of Allah and commit such a bid'a.

Watch part 1 of the video, Temporary Marriage was abrogated by ALLAH (swt) and when Omar (ra) found that some people were still doing it and were unaware of its abrogation he told people that the Prophet (saw) had forbidden it, and so did Ali (ra) and Sabrah Al-Johanni. and so did many many many of the Sahabah whom I mention on the video.

By the way I have read the entire answering-ansar article on mut'ah and have refuted the WHOLE THING, watch the videos I posted.

Leave a comment:

• Sawtul Islam
    replied

What's your point in posting that? War of words?
    Please don't post garbage if you don't have asnwer.
    This is the type of respond I get from a sunni when he has nothing to confront the strong logics of Shia.

LOL!!! That is what You are doing, you're just copying and pasting from answering-ansar website even though my video already refutes EVERY SINGLE ARGUMENT made on that website.

If you had bothered watching the video you would not have posted any of those lies.

Leave a comment:

• Sawtul Islam
    replied

Ok, I should correct myself.
    It was Umar who forbiddened what god had allowed.

Full of fallacies!
    Do you know what you're talking about, borther?
    According to what you said Mut'ah was allowed by prophet (pbuh) but later you said that it is haram according to Quran.
    So the prophet was doing something against Quran (Nastajiro Bellah), right?

None of what you said is right.
    Mut'ah was neither haram by qoran nor by Rasoul sunnah.

Here is evidence:

Qur'anic Evidences for the Legitimacy of Mut'ah

The Verse of Mut'ah (4:24)
    [Forbidden to you] are married woman, except what your right hand possesses. This Allah has written for you, and all other women besides these are permitted to you, so that you may seek them out with your wealth, seeking chastity and not fornication. So when you have contracted temporary marriage [istimt'atum] with them, then give them their words. There is no sin on you for whatever you agree to after this. Indeed, Allah is Knowing, Wise. [Al-Qur'an, Surah An-Nisa, Ayah 24]
    Allah (swt) has used the word istimta'tum, which is the verbal form of the word Mut'ahhttp://www.answering-ansar.org

So you sunni brothers should reconsider what you think about Mut'ah if you're practicing Quran and Sunna.

This is refuted on parts 7, 8 and 9 of the video.

Please watch the video before you comment.

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

:jkk: for answering the questions :)

Originally posted by kamal804 View Post
    every girl who is adult (rashideh) can do it, otherwise she needs her father's permission.
    Another stupid question most likely, but what do you mean if she isn't an adult she'd need her father's permission? With marriage you always need a Wali, is it not the same with Mut'ah?

Leave a comment:

• kamal804
    replied

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    hehe, I realize that, but I heard that it is only done for certain kind of females and that not every girl can do it
    every girl who is adult (rashideh) can do it, otherwise she needs her father's permission.

Also what happens if she gets pregnant?
    naturally she has a legitimate baby.
    as all of you know, there are a lot illegitimate kids in western countries because of boy/girl friend relationship and unfortunately it has transmitted Muslim societies too, so the best way to exit of this problem is Mut'a(temporary marriage) and we (shi'a) glad that our religion has not incompetence of this aspect.:up: :D

Leave a comment:

• Divine Love
    replied

Temp marriage is just like permanent marriage and so does the case of pergnancy.
    Generally marriage in islam is intended to give the sexual relationships a human and rightful form.
    In zina there is no context for talking about rights or morality and that's why the two sides get hurt. Becasue they consider no risponsibility toward each other but to do their best to satisfy their sexual desire best. So I call it an animal sexual relationship.
    But marriage in contrast, makes the two sides legally and morally responsible toward each other so that they can sue each other if any of them violated the rights of the other.

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Salam
    They can. If a woman is not allowed to do Muta'h whom are men going to make mut'ah marriage with?
    So yes it was a rather stupid question (I was kidding brother) :D
    hehe, I realize that, but I heard that it is only done for certain kind of females and that not every girl can do it. Also what happens if she gets pregnant?

Leave a comment:

• Divine Love
    replied

Salam
    They can. If a woman is not allowed to do Muta'h whom are men going to make mut'ah marriage with?
    So yes it was a rather stupid question (I was kidding brother) :D

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by kamal804 View Post
    all muslims (sunnies and shi'as) claim that their religion is the most perfect in the world. i have a question: islam with a solution for whom that have not access to their wives or cant marry, is more perfect or without that solution?

please dont say muta is Zina because it means that the massenger (pboh) has allowed to muslims to do it at least for a while.
    I have a question, this might sound stupid but I have been wondering this, are women allowed to do mut'ah? I've heard that there are only certain cases, but generally people only say men who can't find a spouse. What about women who can't find anyone?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X