Muslim basketball Superstar support Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim basketball Superstar support Obama

The retired Muslim basketball superstar, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, joins actress Scarlett Johansson, jazz great Herbie Hancock, and Canadian singer, Esthero (who cannot event vote in the election) in a musical tribute to Barack Obama that is a runaway Internet video hit.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

Re: Muslim basketball Superstar support Obama

How very retarded. -Video i mean
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
    -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
    Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

all the same, sad muppets, the leader won't change a thing, its the people so stop thinking, 0o0o my votes count, because it doesn't...why? Cas the "elected leaders" aren't the ones making the big decisions,

Comment

he got some superstars
        Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
          How very retarded. -Video i mean
          Please don't use that word as an insult. People who have mental disabilities don't deserve to be used as an insult.
          وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
          "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
          Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
          [2:186]

.:.
          .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X