Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

abdur raheem green lay the SMACK DOWN on Pakistan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: abdur raheem green lay the SMACK DOWN on Pakistan!!

i think they should stick to giving dawah and leave the fiqhi rulings to the ulemah
    Surely they should convey what they have been taught and believe to be correct?

Comment

Sadly we will find this within the Muslim population that people will marry in their "cultural" ways, MashaAllah Akhi Abdur Raheem Green, I've listened to many of his talks and the way many Muslims practise Islam is very dissapointing.

We still find Muslims saying I am a pakistani or I am british or I'm proud to be from here or Im proud to be White/black, SubhanAllah we are all humans no matter what country we are from, we shouldn't just give money to this country because I came from there, we are a Ummah and should reunited as one and help each other. What we should say is I am a Muslim and that is all.
      A small Du'a can make a big difference :D
      Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

http://onlybeautyinislam.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by abdusamad View Post
        Now and people wonder whats wrong with the ummah?

Salaam Alikum,
        well this is what I think about Pride..
        The person who should have pride was Prophet Muhammad (SAW). But when we see, he was the most humblest person. So we should follow his sunnah.

There is a hadith that said that no one is better then another person, but only in virtue..

so brothers and sisters, enough with the pride. we are all muslims..
        Last edited by ludin; 04-02-08, 10:25 PM.
        The Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "The venom of the [B]cobra[/B], The teeth of the [B]tiger[/B] and the vengeance of the [B]Afghans[/B]."

Comment

Originally posted by ludin View Post
          Salaam Alikum,
          well this is what I think about Pride..
          The person who should have pride was Prophet Muhammad (SAW). But when we see, he was the most humblest person. So we should follow his sunnah.

There is a hadith that said that no one is better then another person, but only in virtue..

so brothers and sisters, enough with the pride. we are all muslims..
          I think Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was more of someone being grateful then to be someone with pride, at the end of the day Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was promised Jannah, but he still worshipped Allah, did everything for Allah's sake. With pride, many people tend to show off, I highly doubt that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) used what he was given to show off to the rest of the people, but what he was given by Allah, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) wanted to help everyone, that is someone who is grateful :)
          A small Du'a can make a big difference :D
          Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

http://onlybeautyinislam.wordpress.com

Comment

It usually the case you would find some people who does not like it when you come to them with the truth.

This thing in the subcontinent happen and by no-means it is restricted to just there.

Even you can find it here in the west.

You don't need to be a shayke to realise horrendous custom's people have adopted that is an insult to Allah(swt).

I even seen on this Bangla Channel, a guy with a crystal ball encourage people tp phone in and he would read their fortune. You don't need to step out of your own home to see shirk being promoted.
            Last edited by Skilly; 04-02-08, 11:59 PM.
            Visit us @ MyIslamWeb

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X