How the christian zionists play their part in the " clash of the worlds "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the christian zionists play their part in the " clash of the worlds "

an interesting little series especially the episode about palestine, british general allenby and priminister balfour who announced " i want jerusalem for christmas " were christian zionists who beleived that the jews must return to palestine in order to fulfill the christian propehecies about the return of jesus peace be upon him, they saw it as their duty to play their part in Gods plan in placing the jews in palestine....hence their taking over of palestine and handing it to the jews. The british government even went as far as to announce to the palestinians that general allenby was in fact a prophet when they realised his name sounded a little like the arabic word for prophet al nabi.

They had of course the infamous "lawrence of arabia " to assist them, and they all lied to the muslims again and again broke all agreements and all promises for one islamic nation under the rule of the sharif of makka were thrown to the wind.

They interview a brother who is 100 years old who says that what the jews are doing to them today in palestine, is nothing compared to the cruelty and barbarity of the british towards the palestinian people... la howla wala qawata illah billah

These documentaries are only available for a certain time period, there is a 6 day limit on the palestine one. no need to download the player just click and watch :up:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/...+of+the+worlds
    Last edited by *asiya*; 21-01-08, 11:42 AM.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Re: How the christian zionists play their part in the " clash of the worlds "

la howla wala qawata illah billah, just watched the one about india just horrible what they did to the people there audu billah, but masha Allah the muslims stood firm against their opressors u can still download it within the next 4 hours, and the expiry on it is in 6 days

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/it...n_pid=b00874hh
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X