Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A strong warning against miserliness

[QUOTE][SIZE="2"]South African Muslim Discussion Forum

I'm yet to watch it but may Allaah protect us from this. Aameen. So scary. One thing i tend to be unsure over, is savings in Islaam. We can have them but to what extent.. Given the fact that other people in need can benefit more from our money.. It reminds me when in the Quraan it says Who will offer up a goodly loan to Allaah? I attended a talk and they were talking about the amount of wealth we should donate and it was quite an eye opener tbh.. I know that giving zakaah purifies our wealth, but at the same time we should be giving a lot more.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

If we understand and truly believe that by giving we are actually getting then we wont hold back

Comment

A Muslim IS a generous person

Comment

One third for yourself, one third for charity, one third for something else (forgot)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X