Yasir Qadhi on Istigatha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

Well, which definition of Salah are we going by exactly?
    Don't be such a weasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Don't be such a weasel.
      That cleared things up, what a fruitful discussion we had

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

That cleared things up, what a fruitful discussion we had
        How many definitions of salah do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by BintFulaan View Post

Assalamu alaykum,

If you ever happen to find the translation, could you perhaps post it insha'Allah? There are some people I'd like to share the book with who are not well versed in Arabic. I haven't been able to find any English translation. Jazakum Allahu khayran.

Just wanted to inform you that the first edition of the book has been re-released, you can order it online from amazon.

AmantuBillahi

Comment

• Originally posted by AdoonkaAlle View Post

Just wanted to inform you that the first edition of the book has been re-released, you can order it online from amazon.

AmantuBillahi
            وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
            Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for letting me know, it's appreciated. Jazakum Allahu khayran.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for letting me know, it's appreciated. Jazakum Allahu khayran.
              @AmantuBillahi
              Abu Jafar al Hanbali has re-released several titles that you may be interested.

The Divine Texts by Imam Mustafa Ash-Shatti al Hanbali

The Salafi Call has been preached in earnest to Orthodox Muslims for more than 200 years. But what is this call? And what does it mean? Who is Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab and should Muslims be concerned for themselves or their children? The author, Imam Mustafa Ash-Shatti, answers these questions and gives well rounded answers. And with more than 300 footnotes, the common Muslim will accurately be able to assess Salafiyyah's goals and what side he or she should be on.

The Well Balanced Way in Creed by Imam `Abdul Ghani Al-Maqdisi al Hanbali

This is an intermediate text on Hanbali-Athari Aqida. The Well Balanced Way in Creed, authored by the grand Imam `Abdul Ghani ibn `Abdul Wahid Al-Maqdisi (d. 600), may Allah have mercy upon him, which shall have both Arabic and English text. He was a contemporary of Imam Ibn Qudamah

The Life and Times of Abu `Umar Al-Maqdisi By Imam Diya' ud-Din Al-Maqdisi

This is a work that deals with the principles of Ihsan, also known as Tasawwuf, the practices of these people, their nearness to Allah and their relation to the Shaikh, `Abdul Qadir Al-Jilani.

The Creed and Way of Muslim Orthodoxy by Abu Jafar al Hanbali

This text contains three text on Aqida, Illumination of the Creed by Imam Muwaffaq ud-Din Ibn Qudamah, Nasafi's Creed by Imam Abu Hafs An-Nasafi, The Splendid Pearl of the Orthodox Creed by Imam Ahmad ibn Muhammad Ad-Dardir, Translated by Al-Hajj Abu Ja`far Al-Hanbali

These books can be purchased at www.lulu.com

My Blog ---> Reflections of the Traveler http://baraka.wordpress.com

Comment

No need to apologize sister, Wa iyyakum.

Comment

• Aaah, Shaykh Yasir Qadhi is going through same trial which I went through nearly 17/18 years ago. My run ins with Nadir Ahmad Salafi now calls himself Nadir Ahmad ... back then Salafi was integral part of his existance. What he said after i left Salafiyyah. Moshrek. your blood has become halal for us. and so many other crazy stuff. But I stuck with my guns even after torrents of abuse Takfir, and wala and bara put in practice ... lol ... . I still have Shaykh Yasir Qadhi's expanation of Qawaid al-Arba from those days. I was accused of marrying a Mushrik woman for whom I left Salafiyyah. Others said no, no, he was born in Sufi family, lure of Sufism was too strong, others said no no his family forced him, and others said his Salafiyyah wasn't good and Waswas from Shaytan caused him to deviate, it was also say this is why we dont debate with Ahlul Biddah because shaytan misguides. Shaykh Yasir Qadhi must be enjoying his invalid Nikkah in edicts. lol. Thats what i was told your Nikkah is invalid you're Zani in ideal state we would petition scholars to issue hadd on u for apostasy and zina with muslim woman. Lol. How I endured and toughened up ... had it not been of these trials I prolly would have gone the way of Sufis, peace tolerances roses harm no one daisies doves but those trials made me what I am today. Stood tall in face of adversity and still standing. O just to let u guys know, brother Bassam Zawadi (Salafi) debated David Wood, it was his first or second debate, I helped him prepare for it via MSN Messenger. Damn that was long ago. And back then Shaykh Jalal Abulrab (about whom i thought was young lad and I was wrong) he was involved in my Takfir too. Yasir Qadhi you're late comer welcome to brotherhood of tortured.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

Abu Sulayman

How do the Ash'aris explain the Shirk in 45:23?
                    Click, here, then scroll down to 40.2 and read onwards upto 45.3 and to reach natural end upto 46.8. It deals with subject in depth. It was a discussion between me and now a former Salafi. There is more coming on this verse but I am struggling to civilize that discussion for readers. Same verse was discussed from another perspective and both comprehensively prove the verse doesnt say what Salafis believe it says.
                    Last edited by SkippedPath; 17-09-21, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X