Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When everything goes wrong...Here is a Powerful Prayer

Salam Aleykoum Wa Rahmatullah

My friends whoever pronounces this with sincerity will receive a lot of mercy...

(short video please watch)

In arabic :

اللهم اليك اشكو ضعف قوتي، وقلة حيلتي،
    وهواني علي الناس يا ارحم الراحمين،
    انت رب المستضعفين وانت ربي،
    الي من تكلني، الي بعيد يتجهمني، ام الي عدو ملكته امري،
    ان لم يكن بك غضب علي فلا ابالي،
    ولاكن عافيتك اوسع لي،
    اعوذ بنور وجهك الذي اشرقت له الظلمات،
    وصلح عليه امر الدني والاخره،
    من ان ينزل بي غضبك، او يحل علي سخطك،
    لك العتبي حتي ترضي، ولاحول ولا قوه الا بك

Translation :

Lord, it is to you (only) that i confide my pain and troubles. I complain to you my weakness, my fragile situation, my lack of means, and the shame i have been inflicted... O Most Merciful.
    You are the Lord of the weaks and oppressed, and you are my Lord. To whom are you entrusting me, my dear Lord ? To a stranger that despises me and hate me... or an enemy, in which hands you have put me in?
    As long as there is no angriness in you toward me, I will not grumble. But I prefer greatly your salvation (regarding my situation)...
    I seek refuge in Your Light, That has removed darkness, and restored every affair down here and in the hereafter, so that your anger never fall upon me, or that your indignation never dwell on me. I submit myself to your decree totally, and I repent to you, until your satisfied, and there is no power nor strength except in You...Amîn

To all those going through difficult time...Hang in there! Allah's salvation is coming real soon !
    Married and Satisfied, elhamdulillah. Can not read answers nor reply, due to lack of time. May Allah Bless you!
    Powerfull recitation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64JiMaE3VPM&t=499s Idriss Abkar Az Zumar
Working...
X