Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah is so pleased with people's repentance - even more than this example

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadit...uslims-desert/

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, โ€œAllah is more joyful with the repentance of his servant than one of you who has lost his camel on a journey in an empty desert while it carries his food and drink.โ€

In another narration, the Prophet said, โ€œHaving lost hope, he lies down in the shade and despairs over his camel, but all of a sudden he finds the camel standing over him. He takes hold of its reins and out of joy he proclaims: O Allah, you are my servant and I am your Lord. He makes a mistake due to his extreme joy.โ€

Source: Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 5950, Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ Muslim 2747

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽู†ูŽุณู ุฑูŽุถููŠูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู†ู’ู‡ู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุฃูŽูู’ุฑูŽุญู ุจูุชูŽูˆู’ุจูŽุฉู ุนูŽุจู’ุฏูู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุฃูŽุญูŽุฏููƒูู…ู’ ุณูŽู‚ูŽุทูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุจูŽุนููŠุฑูู‡ู ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุฃูŽุถูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ูููŠ ุฃูŽุฑู’ุถู ููŽู„ูŽุงุฉู

ูˆููŠ ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ู…ุณู„ู… ู‚ุงู„ ููŽุงู†ู’ููŽู„ูŽุชูŽุชู’ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูŽุง ุทูŽุนูŽุงู…ูู‡ู ูˆูŽุดูŽุฑูŽุงุจูู‡ู ููŽุฃูŽูŠูุณูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ูŽุง ููŽุฃูŽุชูŽู‰ ุดูŽุฌูŽุฑูŽุฉู‹ ููŽุงุถู’ุทูŽุฌูŽุนูŽ ูููŠ ุธูู„ู‘ูู‡ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุฃูŽูŠูุณูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุงุญูู„ูŽุชูู‡ู ููŽุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽุง ู‡ููˆูŽ ูƒูŽุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ุฅูุฐูŽุง ู‡ููˆูŽ ุจูู‡ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุงุฆูู…ูŽุฉู‹ ุนูู†ู’ุฏูŽู‡ู ููŽุฃูŽุฎูŽุฐูŽ ุจูุฎูุทูŽุงู…ูู‡ูŽุง ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุดูุฏู‘ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ููŽุฑูŽุญู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู’ุชูŽ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏููŠ ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ุฑูŽุจู‘ููƒูŽ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุทูŽุฃูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุดูุฏู‘ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ููŽุฑูŽุญู

5950 ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠ ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ุฏุนูˆุงุช ุจุงุจ ุงู„ุชูˆุจุฉ

2747 ุตุญูŠุญ ู…ุณู„ู… ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ุชูˆุจุฉ ุจุงุจ ููŠ ุงู„ุญุถ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุจุฉ ูˆุงู„ูุฑุญ ุจู‡ุง
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadit...uslims-desert/

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, โ€œAllah is more joyful with the repentance of his servant than one of you who has lost his camel on a journey in an empty desert while it carries his food and drink.โ€

In another narration, the Prophet said, โ€œHaving lost hope, he lies down in the shade and despairs over his camel, but all of a sudden he finds the camel standing over him. He takes hold of its reins and out of joy he proclaims: O Allah, you are my servant and I am your Lord. He makes a mistake due to his extreme joy.โ€

Source: Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 5950, Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ Muslim 2747

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽู†ูŽุณู ุฑูŽุถููŠูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู†ู’ู‡ู ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ุฃูŽูู’ุฑูŽุญู ุจูุชูŽูˆู’ุจูŽุฉู ุนูŽุจู’ุฏูู‡ู ู…ูู†ู’ ุฃูŽุญูŽุฏููƒูู…ู’ ุณูŽู‚ูŽุทูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽู‰ ุจูŽุนููŠุฑูู‡ู ูˆูŽู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุฃูŽุถูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ู ูููŠ ุฃูŽุฑู’ุถู ููŽู„ูŽุงุฉู

ูˆููŠ ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ู…ุณู„ู… ู‚ุงู„ ููŽุงู†ู’ููŽู„ูŽุชูŽุชู’ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ูŽุง ุทูŽุนูŽุงู…ูู‡ู ูˆูŽุดูŽุฑูŽุงุจูู‡ู ููŽุฃูŽูŠูุณูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ูŽุง ููŽุฃูŽุชูŽู‰ ุดูŽุฌูŽุฑูŽุฉู‹ ููŽุงุถู’ุทูŽุฌูŽุนูŽ ูููŠ ุธูู„ู‘ูู‡ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุฏู’ ุฃูŽูŠูุณูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุงุญูู„ูŽุชูู‡ู ููŽุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽุง ู‡ููˆูŽ ูƒูŽุฐูŽู„ููƒูŽ ุฅูุฐูŽุง ู‡ููˆูŽ ุจูู‡ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุงุฆูู…ูŽุฉู‹ ุนูู†ู’ุฏูŽู‡ู ููŽุฃูŽุฎูŽุฐูŽ ุจูุฎูุทูŽุงู…ูู‡ูŽุง ุซูู…ู‘ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุดูุฏู‘ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ููŽุฑูŽุญู ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู‘ูŽ ุฃูŽู†ู’ุชูŽ ุนูŽุจู’ุฏููŠ ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ูŽุง ุฑูŽุจู‘ููƒูŽ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุทูŽุฃูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุดูุฏู‘ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู’ููŽุฑูŽุญู

5950 ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠ ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ุฏุนูˆุงุช ุจุงุจ ุงู„ุชูˆุจุฉ

2747 ุตุญูŠุญ ู…ุณู„ู… ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ุชูˆุจุฉ ุจุงุจ ููŠ ุงู„ุญุถ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชูˆุจุฉ ูˆุงู„ูุฑุญ ุจู‡ุง
    excellent post ma'shaa'ALLAH

assalamu alaykom

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
      excellent post ma'shaa'ALLAH

assalamu alaykom
      Wa alaikum salaam brother, thanks! Jazakallah Khair
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

Wa alaikum salaam brother, thanks! Jazakallah Khair
        jazaaki ALLAHU khayraan katheeraan for all of your educational posts

Sister i think hiba.3 could use your help in'shaa ALLAH because hiba.3 is suicidal and in shaa ALLAH hiba.3 needs to repent to ALLAH AL-TAWWAB and hiba.3 must never ever commit suicide in shaa ALLAH.
        Originally posted by hiba.3 View Post
        I have lost my iman. I have lost my Allah. I have the most amazing parents and i live the most amazing life alhamdullilah and i feel ungrateful but i am not able to connect to Allah on an emotional level and i feel no iman in my heart. I feel no warm feelings towards others or towards anything in life. I have become someone i did not want to become. I do not need emotional support. I just want to die. I know committing suicide will put me in same punishment for eternity. I feel horrible. I have been looking for solution since too long now and i give up. I want to jump off of a bridge near my old house. But i am scared i am extremely extremely scared i just want this to end somehow but i donโ€™t have a solution. I think obsessively and i am severely depressed because of my thoughts about my past. I suffer from severe trauma and i am extremely confused. How do i gain the strength to jump off the bridge?

i hate sympathy. I donโ€™t need sympathy. I just want a solution.
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/is...ending-my-life
        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 11-03-20, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X