Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favourite lectures that had a huge impact on you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite lectures that had a huge impact on you ?

Who is your favourite Ustaad, Sheikh that you listen to and which lecture had a huge impact on you ?

Coffe and a slice of your finest cake :-)

Sheikh Zaheer Mahmood - Bilal (RA)

https://youtu.be/RMolyEM_yzw

Last edited by thetruth; 24-12-19, 12:27 AM.
    Coffe and a slice of your finest cake :-)

Comment

Been watching Mufti Menk on YT recently, specifically his series on the Prophets (AS). Learned so many new things Subhan Allah, like the origins of musical instruments...

Can't remember the name of the lecture that had a huge impact, but it was by Mufti Menk, and he was talking about how so many who are born Muslim, just take the Deen for granted. He was talking about the 'Eemaan of New Muslims, compared to some of us, Subhan Allah. That was really an eye opener...

Another one of his lectures was about how to deal respectfully with people who basically vilify you for having a different opinion. I never realised that even Mufti Menk receives abuse from people, Muslims among them; it's so hard to believe...(well I guess not really, considering that even the Prophet received physical and verbal abuse). That had a huge impact. I remember watching a video where he talks about people trying to do a drive by shooting, targeting at him.
      "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
      (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Working...
      X